shape
carat
color
clarity

cutter of raw diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jayjones47

Rough_Rock
I will be going to West Africa to purchase raw

diamond''s,when I return to the U.S. I will be looking for someone to cut the stone. If you can cut or know someone please include price for this service.

James

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
What shape diamonds do you want (or will you wait to see what you buy to decide) and what kind of cut quality are you looking for? Do you have a lot of experience in this area and know what you are buying?

mdx

Brilliant_Rock
Hi James

A word of caution.

If you are not a highly experienced rough diamond sorter or a member of the rough “pipeline”, Then the chances are good you will get badly burned on your African Adventure.

Dealing in rough is a highly complex affair and not that profitable either, 99.9% of all untrained people that try it loose money.

James you also need to know that you cannot import into the USA or any other participating country, rough diamonds that are not registered and are without the warranties contemplated in terms of the Kimberly Process.

Wayne
Melbourne Diamond Exchange Ltd

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results