shape
carat
color
clarity

Cuts for tennis bracelet

lh2024

Rough_Rock
I am looking at a 5ctw round diamond tennis bracelet and I was advised it is in diamonds with very good cut/symmetry/polish (I.e., not excellent). I was advised there will be about 52 diamond in total so just under 0.1ct for each diamond. They will be F/G, VS clarity.
Does the cut matter in a tennis bracelet? Should I look for something else with excellent cut/polish/symmetry? The price is pretty good and it is from a reputable jewellers.
Thanks in advance for any advice!

ExplorePS

Rough_Rock
Oohhh @MamaBear your bracelet is charming!

Sharing a different perspective through from someone who inherited a tennis bracelet from a family member. No clue on cut or quality but it seems to perform lovely and if I had to pick one out myself, I think I would have saved on costs of with the cut since each stone is small compared to say an E-Ring etc...

If you get the chance, see if you can compare the bracelets side by side and see if it's worth the extra cost! Either way, you will love the classic piece.

lh2024

Rough_Rock
Thanks!
I decided to go with a custom made bracelet in excellent cut eventhough it is more expensive.
I think it is better for me to get what I want, rather than regreting and thinking to get another bracelet again sometime soon....

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks!
I decided to go with a custom made bracelet in excellent cut eventhough it is more expensive.
I think it is better for me to get what I want, rather than regreting and thinking to get another bracelet again sometime soon....

You will never regret buying quality!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results