shape
carat
color
clarity

cutratediamonds.com!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

maggiepie11

Rough_Rock
So it might be a little late to be asking now...but we''re waiting for our stone to arrive from cutratediamonds.com.

I was wondering if anyone has done business with them and if anyone has any advice. I''ll let you all know how it turns out! Hopefully I''ll be able to make a wonderful recommendation for them soon.
1.51 GIA Princess Cut WISH US LUCK!!!
love.gif

maggiepie11

Rough_Rock
Can I really believe that none of you have heard of anyone dealing with cutratediamonds.com?

Or do you just have no comment?

Come on...show a little love guys!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Sorry.....I've never personally heard of them.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I had no dealings with them. I liked their diamond search & they seemed to have very good prices on the same listed stones.

Good luck. Are you going to have the stone checked out by an independent? That way you would know for sure.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
No experience with that vendor, and never heard of them either. Not a bad comment. Just a comment. As my dad would say, "What I don't know would fill a library."

Definitely get a pro to check the diamond for you. Not because those of us that have responded don't know them or haven't bought from them. Princess cuts tend to be a bit trickier to select than Round Brilliants. Crown angles could be too steep. The girdle may be too thin, thick, uneven. It might have a poorly placed inclusion. A whole bunch of other considerations.

If all professionally checks out well, then GREAT and ENJOY!!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results