shape
carat
color
clarity

Cute Pet Stories!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

niccia

Shiny_Rock
It has been my experience also that kittens that are taken away too early from their mother seem to hold on to the suckling habit. I handraised two kittens and they both tried to suckle on everything; they would latch on to my dad and brother''s nipples if they are got anywhere near them (they hated that but I thought it was adorable haha), they loved fingers and nightgowns/blankets. They are about 10 years old now and still love to suckle when they are really relaxed and lovey. The male is a huge tomcat now and beats everything in sight up, but when he goes to bed he nurses on his teddy "Radcliff" and purrs away like a baby. It''s adorable. I have some pics at home I will have to dig up!

frenchblue

Shiny_Rock
i just found this thread! too cute! and in time to tell you guys what the dog did yesterday...

for some background, my dog is completely blind (and only has one eye - complications from glaucoma and cataracts). whenever she goes a few hours without "seeing" my FH (smelling him, getting some petting, sitting next to him, etc), she demands to say hi to him by licking him all over his face and neck (and he is the only person who ever gets licked, btw). so i got up early in the morning and she left the bedroom with me to get fed. when we went back to the bedroom later to wake up FH, she jumped on the bed and ran over to lick his face, and i guess he was just not awake enough for it yet because he threw his hands over his head and curled up in the fetal position. the dog wouldn''t have any of that and jumped ON HIS HEAD so she could get the other side of his face. he kept struggling and it ended with her lying across his neck licking his cheek. wish i''d gotten a photo but i couldn''t move for laughing
9.gif

i posted a couple of her in my SMTR thread (she''s our ringbearer) but here''s another anyway

eiscute.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results