shape
carat
color
clarity

cut vs color/clarity

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mbn

Shiny_Rock
My question is this:

Given I have budget, shall i buy a stone with G/SI good cut or use money toward excellent cut H/SI stone?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Do you have a possibility to compare them? Then you'd be able to decide.

I'm sure you can find nice G/SI withing your budget if would stay away from AGS-ideal range.

Can you post the carat range and budget?

mbn

Shiny_Rock
so you recommend I go for G/SI?

I wanted to trade up G/VS2 1.52 princess stone for a 2 carat round. I asked for 1.80-1.99 since it's 8m dia I wanted, and most local jewelers who would accept trade up when stone not fr. their store said this carat size range is hard to find.

My budget is about $15K-17K at most provided i can trade in current stone for 8K, then i'd only have to put out 8-9K.

ladyluck

Rough_Rock
Personally I'd go up in color and clarity. I would much rather compromise carat weight before the other 2 c's. :))

PtlOO

Rough_Rock
do you mean "AGS-ideal range" is not worthy to buy? I've thought cut is the most impotant aspect to be considered. so i neglect all non-ideal stone.
i don't need a big stone, but i hope it's beautiful.
Please offer me your professional opinion , Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results