shape
carat
color
clarity

Cut Quality on Engagement Diamond

What is/ was/ will be the cut quality on your Engagement Ring''s (round brilliant) center stone?

• Ideal (AGS 0 or equivlent only)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Fair

• Very Good

• Good

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Lets try this again... bump if needed

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
TOJ,

My choice is not there. My more recent purchase was premised on less than a week''s exposure to Pricescope...not too bad for that. I sought only an HCA option from 0 - 2, 2 1/2 years ago, and got that, with a GIA cert, prior to their current cut grading program having been available.

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/25/2007 8:14:28 PM
Author: Regular Guy
TOJ,

My choice is not there. My more recent purchase was premised on less than a week's exposure to Pricescope...not too bad for that. I sought only an HCA option from 0 - 2, 2 1/2 years ago, and got that, with a GIA cert, prior to their current cut grading program having been available.
Its subjective anyway, put whatever is closest... this already my second try with this poll.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
ACA is the center stone and HOF in the setting
30.gif
BTW, I am still waiting for the setting to be finished, so the ACA has not yet met the HOF setting/stones...getting a bit restless here
3.gif
Thanks for doing the poll, TOJ...

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
They said it''s a Russian cut. I don''t know where that falls into your poll. Pre pricescope days. No cert. but it really sparkles and looks very clean, and I think I see arrows. I compared it to aca.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
bah, I was all set to answer but you have a bias toward rounds!!! pfffft ;-)

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Cehrabehra.....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results