shape
carat
color
clarity

Cut advisor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ibhappy

Rough_Rock
Why do the returned ratings vary by .5 when using pavil depth vs. pavil angle(info pulled from a Sarin Report and inputed into the cut advisor for the same D).Is this why you get only 5 tries? I would think you need total depth and girdle if % where used on pavil.PS Five tries ain't enuff. I found a good performer, on the cut advis, but was sold before I could purchase. I'm still looking but won't have the cut advis as a helping tool.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi IBHappy,Hope you took culet into account.This sort of problem is known - Sarin data very often doesn't exactly match. E.g., when you'll add crown, girdle and pavilion %, the sum often doesn't match the total depth.Using the angles is safer since you eliminate possible errors from culet and girdle measurements.As for other questions, I hope the author will answer soon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results