shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Whiteflash with side sapphires

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cmgriff

Rough_Rock
Hello all, I''ve been a looooong time lurker on this site and am finally posting my E-ring that I received just before Christmas. We finally settled on Whiteflash to make a custom ring after 2 fiascos at other jewelers. Kinda of a long story, but I''ll make it quick. After window shopping, the first place we looked at was a well respected jeweler in Philadelphia. Before we knew it, we had picked out a stone and a setting! (a Tacori solitaire) I ended up with a 1.01 ct M VS2, but it faces up much much whiter and has a crazy amount of fire. I can only see a faint hint of color when I view it from the side and find that the little bit of color doesn''t bother me. Trevor (my fiance) put a deposit on the stone and ordered the setting. They said they could size the display model, but he said no way (he wanted it straight from Tacori). So he calls a few weeks later to see if it was done and guess what. They screwed up and sized the store model. Ugg. Needless to say we were both really really mad. By that point, I had found dozens of other rings I liked and was having second thoughts about the Tacori, so we told them forget the setting, but we''ll keep the stone. Next we started working with an online jeweler for a custom ring. They were great until whoever was working with us forgot we existed. No idea what happened there, but whatever. So it was on to Whiteflash! (3rd time is a charm, right?) We worked with Bob and he always got back to us within a day, got me exactly what I wanted, and I couldn''t be happier!
The ring is kinda of based on a Scott Kay design except it has side sapphires instead of diamonds and engraving on the shank.

ok here are the specs from AGA

1.01 ct M VS2
Depth 63.9
Table 56.1
crown 37 degrees
pavillion 40.9 degrees
polish excellent
symmetry good
intense blue fluorescence

TrevorMartin_1221.jpg

cmgriff

Rough_Rock

cgering1.jpg

cmgriff

Rough_Rock
handshot!

cgering2.jpg

cmgriff

Rough_Rock

cgering3.jpg

cmgriff

Rough_Rock

cgering4.jpg

cmgriff

Rough_Rock
Since I knew what the ring was going to look like, Trevor wanted the proposal to be a suprise. And he threw in an extra surprise that I didn''t know about. A matching necklace! He had Whiteflash''s Tandem necklace made with side sapphires instead of diamonds.

TrevorMartin_1220.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous, the sapphires are also a great color and the whole thing sparkles so nicely!

cmgriff

Rough_Rock
I''m a lucky girl
18.gif

cgering5.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE it! Seriously, both pieces are perfect! Congratulations!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement and your stunning ring. That''s one of the loveliest rings I have seen. Matching necklace is gorgeous too.

Wishing you both every happiness.
Jen

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! I just love sapphires and those two pieces are amazing. I''m surprised the M colour is as white it is, it''s absolutely beautiful!

Do you mind giving a few more details on the necklace? I''d love the specs on it.

Stellablue687

Rough_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful! Congrats on your engagement! I also worked with Bob and thought he was great too - I''m so glad you finally had a good experience!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Wow! They''re gorgeous!
36.gif
30.gif
Congrats!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Love them. I have a weakness for sapphires and diamonds. How sweet of him to surprise you with the necklace. Will the wedding ring have more yummy sapphires too?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s simply gorgeous...

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful ring, I love sapphires and diamonds together. The necklace is gorgeous too. I''ll have to tell my hubby that I want this necklace for my birthday!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful ring and necklace. I love the colour of the sapphires. As for your M stone, it looks really white. Congratulations.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, I absolutely love them!!!!!!! The color of the sapphires is gorgeous and I love all the details on the ring. Congratulations!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sapphires and diamonds are my favorite combination! Congratuations on a beautiful ring and gorgeous surprise pendant!

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Honey,......... Your guy is a real keeper!!

Beautiful ring WITH matching Gorgeous pendant!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats on your engagement!!
1.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Both pieces are beautiful!!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
They''re beautiful! How thoughtful of him to have the pendant made to match the ring...wow
30.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! Wonderful choices and so beautiful. Love those sapphires, and the ring and matching necklace are way cool.

I''d love to get a necklace like that. I will be curious as to how you find it wears for you. Any shifting or flipping?

Congratulations on your engagement.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
You are a lucky girl! I cannot believe that is an M. How are you liking the intense fluor.? Beautiful ring and necklace!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
The ring and necklace are beautiful! Gorgeous blue sapphires. Best wishes on your engagement.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just amazing. Love the detail of the engraving. And love the combo of diamonds and sapphires. That is so nice of him to give you a matching necklace. Your are a lucky girl!!! Congrats!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Look at that M! What a gorgeous ring!!!
36.gif
And pendant...gorgeous!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and pendant!
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love them, too!!! I especially love the engraving on the shank...wonderful design!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results