shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom WF ACA is complete!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

reggie

Rough_Rock
texirish – What a beautiful ring. The detail on it is outstanding. I’m really impressed with WF being able to incorporate everything you wanted. You must be jumping out of your skin right about now.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Wowee! It''s beautiful! I love the detail.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, stunning ring! I love the halo, the engraving...everything!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, this ring is beautiful! Can''t wait to see those handshots!

Butterflyblu

Rough_Rock
That setting is magnificent! I love it!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! What a beautiful creation, can''t wait to see some handshots!

texirish

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/11/2010 1:20:28 PM
Author: reggie
texirish – What a beautiful ring. The detail on it is outstanding. I’m really impressed with WF being able to incorporate everything you wanted. You must be jumping out of your skin right about now.

That is a perfect way to describe it reggie! I can''t wait to show it to her! Its a good thing I had it shipped to my friend in South Bend, and he picked it up this morning... he will be holding it until Sunday morning so I don''t have to hide it in our room or anything. If I had to hold on to it the whole weekend I don''t know if I''d make it!!! Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments, I''m glad to see everyone else is as amazed by it as I am!!!

I''m off to Pittsburgh, I''ll be back on Tuesday with updates!!!
9.gif

KerriLynn

Rough_Rock
The ring is simply STUNNING!! She is going to be absolutely thrilled... Handshots are a must!! GREAT JOB!

babygirl

Shiny_Rock
Oh Tex, the ring is beautiful!! Your soon-to-be-fiancee will just love it! I''m so glad you came back to show it off. Best of luck with the proposal this weekend and have fun at your friend''s wedding
36.gif

Can''t wait for an update when you return :)

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring!

texirish

Rough_Rock
UPDATE with handshots!

First off, the entire weekend was a great time, she was absolutely floored and completely surprised, and loved it all. She absolutely loved the ring, loved the proposal, and loved being able to spend an extra day together at the B&B before returning to Pittsburgh. Only real problem is the ring is just a hair too small, it fit when I proposed outside where it was 45 degrees, but then later on that evening as her hands warmed up it got too tight. So I went back to Whiteflash today, and as with everything else they are simply awesome and very helpful. They are going to rush the resize and FedEx it out again to her, because she already misses her ring!!!!

So without further ado, here are the hand shots, both taken by her dad last night. First one includes a shot of my Notre Dame ring, which her dad liked in the picture because that''s where the proposal happened! And I think the 2nd shot really turned out great.

Thanks again to everyone for the help and interest in Amy''s ring! The whole process was very special, and Whiteflash was simply awesome to work with and turned out an amazing ring I think!

P1000514ps.JPG

texirish

Rough_Rock
And 2nd shot of just Amy''s ring!

P1000515ps.JPG

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
beautiful! congratulations on your engagement and thank you for coming back with more pictures!

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
Very exquisite ring! Just lovely! Congrats!
36.gif

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Glad everything went well! Congrats! The ring is simply stunning, you did a wonderful job.

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
It looks perfect on her hand. Congratulations!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks just great on her hand! So much more delicate that the close up photos could ever have showed.

She must just love it so much!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! I just love the engraving!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's perfect!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Huge congratulations!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks just perfect on her hand!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Such beautiful hand shots!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your enagement! Beautiful and detailed ring. It looks like WF did a fabulous job for you!
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
What a beauty! It looks so delicate on her hand. Great job!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
it''s perfect! great job
30.gif
30.gif

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring!

Love the details.

lweber

Shiny_Rock
WF really is great to work with. The ring is absolutely gorgeous. Best wishes to you both.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I love it! It's a lot like the new setting I'm getting for my diamond (It's on layaway---should be getting it in about 3 more months!)...except mine has diamonds instead of engraving on the top of the split shank...although it does have engraving on the profile view (I love engraving). You have very good taste!
2.gif
Seeing your ring makes me even more excited to get mine. You're so lucky you have it on your beautiful hand! Congrats!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I love the profile shot :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results