shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom vs brand name...please help!

Crystal72384

Shiny_Rock
After emailing back and forth about customizing a Tacori setting, I got to thinking maybe I should look into having one custom made.

I emailed Steven Kirsch and sent him pictures of the original setting I was wanting to modify and briefly explained what I was wanting to change. He emailed me back the next day with a quote and I nearly went into shock when I saw the price! It was HALF of what the Tacori setting will cost! I couldn't believe it! I'm all for the lower cost but I'm hesitant because I'm nervous that it won't look enough like the intricate basket I have my heart set on.

image_1503.jpg

I have looked around a lot on PS trying to find a custom ring that was as detailed as this, but couldn't find anything.

Do you think this is something Steven would be good at? Maybe there is someone else that might be a little better for this type of setting? Surely he wouldn't have given me a quote if he thought he couldn't handle it...?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think so. It's just pave and milgrain. I think his version would be quite elegant!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results