shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Tacori???

meandwho

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone! I'm new here (first time poster, long time stalker :D) and I have a question about custom Tacori designs!

So my bf and I have been looking at rings and like so many others, I've fallen in love with the Tacori Dantela 2620RDLGP. The only thing I don't like is the halo. I've never been a big fan of those and prefer a simple solitaire. I guess what I am trying to figure out is if Tacori can customize the Dantela to NOT have a halo???

My bf was messing around with some pictures on paint and made the style seen in the picture. It's a cut and paste job but it gives an idea of what we would want. Instead of the halo, he put in a row of diamonds like the Tacori Royal T has. We just don't know if its even possible to make a stable ring like this with the prongs coming out from the top. And what would a custom ring like this even cost? I'm sure another jeweler could probably make it for much cheaper than Tacori but would they copy that obvious Dantela basket? And is the quality of the Tacori really even worth the high price tag? I honestly don't care of the brand of the ring, as long as it looks the way I want. Any information or pictures would be SUPER helpful!!

_35483.jpg

tacori_large.jpeg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
You could try contacting Whiteflash. I believe they carry Tacori and could advise you on what's available in the style you are looking for. Good luck with your search! :wavey:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Crystal72384|1449365729|3958098 said:
Tacori actually makes a setting like that without the halo http://www.tacori.com/2638rdp65

This looks like exactly what you want. I am not sure if Tacori does custom, but the Tacori settings themselves are beautiful and appear well-made. My cousin got engaged with a Tacori ring earlier this year, and it's gorgeous and extremely detailed. I am not sure if Whiteflash is still selling Tacori, but if they are, I'd definitely look for one of their stones to put into the Tacori setting (that's what my cousin's fiance did, and it's amazing).

Edited to add: it looks like they still have it on their site, with more views so you can see how it looks: http://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/tacori-2638-rd-dantela-crescent-motif-solitaire-engagement-ring-2652.htm I'm sure if they have this, they can get the version with diamonds on the shank.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results