shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Setting Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
I have fallen in love with the Daniel K/Tiffany Legacy settings and want to find them cheaper obviously! Does anyone know of any websites/jewelers that carry stock settings similar to these types? I am getting custom quotes of around 3-4k, and I''d really like to save some of that money for the stone! Anyone have a ring made similar to this for around 2k?

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
"Good Old Gold platinum mounting with pave set diamonds
This is a 2.23ct Regent cut diamond"
Jonathan has this listed part way down the page of his mountings on the Good Old Gold site. It may be less costly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Halo Prong Ring by WF
$1,475.00 "
Whiteflash has this one listed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe one of these might work for you.

There are many other sites to choose from, not just these two.

Happy shopping.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Take a look at Appletini''s ring being made by WhiteFlash. Appletini''s Ring Thread I have no clue how much it cost though!
Here is a picture of her wax:
HH.jpg

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
Hers is gorgeous-I will def have to PM her!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Matatora, Thanks for posting my wax! I can''t stop looking at it, I keep sneaking a peek. Oh how I can''t wait to have my precious on my fingers, and then I''ll go blind because I won''t be able to take my eyes off it!

nycgirl, I got your PM. I looked at some of your other threads and noticed that you really like princess cuts...I think a princess with a halo would be gorgeous. My setting is more than you want to spend, but the reason it is so costly is because it has 3 sided pave on the shank. If you wanted one sided pave you could get a similar custom style for your budget. The WF stock halo is gorgeous, its just a tad too thin for me (see pictures in my thread that matatora posted above).

Also icekid has a beautiful WF custom ring, but I''m not sure what hers cost.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-on-my-finger.33429/=

Oh and heartset too, hers is the WF stock halo, but with pave on the side of the halo as well...
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/back-from-paris-engaged.34483/=

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much! This site is wonderful and seriously need to stop spending hours on end looking at posts! I am going to see Mark T from ERD tonight, and he said he may have some stock settings I might like, and I am going to see how much he thinks what I want would be. I am also going home to my parents this weekend, I''m going to check out the jeweler where Treysar got hers, my dad just bought my mom custom diamond flower earrings from there, and lets just say they love him for it! I am still in the very early stages, so any insight, knowledge is much appriciated!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
WSE5110 Setting From Winfield''s I think this one is pretty neat to, with the use of colored sapphires! Perhaps if you did pave half way around it could be made for less or with a thinner band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results