shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom rings from whiteflash - everyone been happy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Folks:

I''m getting close to a decision regarding my new setting. I''m pretty sure I''m going with the one I shared with the group the other day. And whiteflash has offered a very fair bid to do the work.

For those of you who have used the (very nice) people over at whiteflash: were you happy with the process and the final product? And is it true that they offer a discount to pricescope members?

The gentleman I''ve been working with, Bob, has been awesome. Very professional!

I''d love your input/feedback.

thank you in advance, and for those who celebrate Xmas: "Merry Christmas!"

Mary

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
There have been a couple problems reported mainly breakdowns in comunication but no more so than with any other first class vendor.
If there is a problem they are awesome for taking care of their customers.
I havent heard of one that didnt end up happy once it was all said and done.

Mayacamas

Rough_Rock
Hello,

My name is Maya and I am completely impressed with Whiteflash, and in particular, BOB.

About a month ago I contacted Bob about doing a pendant with an emerald I bought in the caribbean.

They took some of the ideas I had and gave me a fair bid- I then had them go ahead.

It is so so much more beautiful than I would have guessed. The craftsmanship is awesome- and I am a complete perfectionist.

I would not only use them again, I am bending my brain to find a new project!

If you have any questions please private message me, and good luck.

Maya

HWpend..jpg

AMALEEKEL

Rough_Rock
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PENDANT!
I love emeralds....Congrats on such a neat piece!

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
I have recently had Whiteflash make 2 rings for me and a pendant and I am THRILLED with all 3 pieces!!

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Mary,

I''ve had the opportunity to examine quite a number of pieces manufactured by Whiteflash. They are consistently well made and accurate to the instructions. The only instance where the customer had a problem was immediately resolved to everyones complete satisfaction.

They are a fine company and you can be comfortable doing business with them.

Neil Beaty
Independent Appraisals in Denver

sparklefan

Rough_Rock
Whiteflash recently made a 7 stone band for me. They did a wonderful job! Bob is very nice to work with too.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
The main reason I keep recomending WF is the fact that the will jump thru hoops to make sure that thier customers are happy.
Yes they sell/cut awesome diamonds but so do a lot of others.
What sets them and the other vendors I commonly recomend is the customer service and the desire to make their customers happy and not just for the money it will bring in.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I bought my stone from Whiteflash and the setting was made to accommodate my stone. I bought their best Tiffany setting. My stone is large, and I wanted it set low and this is only possible if the setting is made for the stone.
The day before the ring was to be shiipped, Brian sent me photos of it and I approved them. I received the ring the next morning by Fedex Overight. It is just beautiful and exactly the way I wanted it. They are the easiest and nicest people to work with. I am planning to have some custom work done and I would not hesitate to use them again.
I find them very truthful, not at all pushy and anxious to please in every way. They also do not try to sell you something more expensive even if you are willing to pay more. They go out of their way to get you the best value for your money.

stork

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased a platinum 8 stone anniversary band and a 1.5 ct ''E'' color ACA diamond in a Tiffany-style knife edge setting from Whiteflash as an upgrade and anniversary present for my beautiful wife. They both look gorgeous (as does my wife)! My wife and I were thrilled with the final product. The "A Cut Above" stones are absolutely stunning and the workmanship of the settings is excellent. The customer service is top notch and I have to admit that Brian, Leslie and Denise at Whiteflash exceeded my very high expectations. I was so impressed with my Whiteflash buying experience that I purchased a pair of matching diamond stud earrings as a Christmas surprise for my wonderful wife. She was shocked to find them under the tree this morning; she loves the matching earrings and they are equally as beautiful as the two Whiteflash rings. I think Whiteflash tries to meet and exceed your expectations everytime you purchase from them. As long as you communicate to them what it is you are looking for, I think they will pleasantly surprise you and at a very reasonable price.

Good Luck with your setting, I think they would do a great job.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
My (now) husband and I bought our engagement stone from Whiteflash. After a few months of comtemplating what I wanted for a setting, I decided to have Whiteflash custom-design the setting I had in mind.

They did an exceptional job! I chatted with them at length about what I hoped to see and provided pictures of details to them. The key in any custom job is communication; you need to be as explicit as possible about what you want to see, and you need to listen well to counter concerns if there are structure/stability concerns with any portion of your ideas.

My end result was breathtaking! They also made my 7-stone, two-tone wedding band.

I cannot recommend Whiteflash''s team highly enough.....they do fantastic work.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/25/2004 11:23:46 PM
Author: stork
I recently purchased a platinum 8 stone anniversary band and a 1.5 ct ''E'' color ACA diamond in a Tiffany-style knife edge setting from Whiteflash as an upgrade and anniversary present for my beautiful wife. They both look gorgeous (as does my wife)! My wife and I were thrilled with the final product. The ''A Cut Above'' stones are absolutely stunning and the workmanship of the settings is excellent. The customer service is top notch and I have to admit that Brian, Leslie and Denise at Whiteflash exceeded my very high expectations. I was so impressed with my Whiteflash buying experience that I purchased a pair of matching diamond stud earrings as a Christmas surprise for my wonderful wife. She was shocked to find them under the tree this morning; she loves the matching earrings and they are equally as beautiful as the two Whiteflash rings. I think Whiteflash tries to meet and exceed your expectations everytime you purchase from them. As long as you communicate to them what it is you are looking for, I think they will pleasantly surprise you and at a very reasonable price.

Good Luck with your setting, I think they would do a great job.
Welcome Stork. Your wife is a lucky woman. Now, where are the pictures?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results