shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom ring

rubilee

Rough_Rock
Custom ring is finished! It was a custom design with OWD. I think Adam did an amazing job. I want to thank the feedback from this community. I posted a prior thread where people pointed out my designs ideas clashed and i was able to take the design in a different direction. I’m incredibly happy with the end result and really excited for proposal! I think this will provide such great finger coverage on for long skinny fingers . I can’t post videos and that’s all I have so here’s the link to Adam’s post with the ring! Now the countdown begins.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love: Ooooooooooooh, look at those stones.:lickout:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
its so chunky! love the yellow gold! what cuts are the melee?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, this is just yummy! :kiss2:

HGar

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely spectacular, so original and gorgeous.

rubilee

Rough_Rock
its so chunky! love the yellow gold! what cuts are the melee?

I know they’re antique cuts but don’t know much beyond that. I dictated the design but the magic is in the little details that Adam made happen. Like the gorgeously large melee. The largest stone is around 2.6mm I’m so excited to see it in person!

WDWDiamond

Shiny_Rock
I remember your previous thread. I think this turned out beautiful! So exciting!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Chunky fat girl greatness!!! She is spectacular!

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring made me gasp a little when I saw it on instagram! So amazing. Congratulations.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw your ring on IG and thought WOW! It’s absolutely beautiful.

rubilee

Rough_Rock
It arrived!!! I got to see it in person this weekend. It looks positively royal. Much more delicate appearing than the zoomed in videos as well. The diamond looks champagne almost in its setting which is a really pleasant surprise for me! I was hoping a warm setting would be able to accomplish the illusion of more color. I originally wanted something with champagney with rose gold type tones and the stone is just so absolutely stunning and sparkly and sharp faceted in real life. I am in love! I can’t wait to show you all a hand shot when it’s officially mine!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Breathtakingly beautiful! Congratulations!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, congratulations!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
That ring looks divine on your skin tone, well done!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore this!!! The stone is sublime and perfectly showcased by that very cool, unique, striking setting! The setting is somehow bold and delicate at the same time. Congrats on this gorgeous ring!

rubilee

Rough_Rock
I adore this!!! The stone is sublime and perfectly showcased by that very cool, unique, striking setting! The setting is somehow bold and delicate at the same time. Congrats on this gorgeous ring!

Ahhhh I think you summarize how feel about it perfectly! Bold and delicate - that’s 100% what I was going for! Thank you so much!!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Oh it’s just marvelous - love the setting with the big chunky facets! You knocked it out of the park

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I am in awe! That is just gorgeous, the diamond, the gold, the design, the melee! All working so beautifully together. What a stunner. By the way, your design reminds me a little of some Michael Bondanza designs, but with your own flair.
I'm very impressed and quite jealous :)

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Such a stunning stone and setting! I read your other thread on setting advice and saw SS Charlotte as (one of the ) inspo ring. I adore that setting (it’s one of my all time fave SS setting along with Anna), but you made the design even better and unique to you! I just love it! Congrats, @rubilee !!

Starstruck8

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Chunky, stylish and well proportioned. It brings out the chunky aspect of the cushion shape, which is often hidden or softened by halos.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your stone & setting, great choices all around. I also have a warm diamond I reach for frequently, so yummy!

rubilee

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for the kind words! I love hearing everyone’s take on their impression of the ring. You guys are so descriptive with your words!! So many wonderful adjectives!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results