shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Princess Cut Engagement Ring from Mark T (ERD)

DaveyL12

Rough_Rock
This is some pictures of a Custom Princess Cut Engagement ring I purchased from Mark Turnowski at engagementringsdirect.com. I used them for the design as well. I could not be happier with the way it turned out. I found a ring at a chain store about 9 months ago, and I expanded on the idea. There are no pictures of the ring on the finger because I have not proposed yet, but it was too nice not to share. Engagmentringsdirect.com was a pleasure to deal with from the first time I emailed some questions to them. They have an expert staff that covered all aspects of my purchase, and also made suggestions to help make the ring look nicer. I was very skeptical about doing this whole thing online but I think the end result shows I made the right choice.

Ring1.jpg

Ring2.jpg

Ring3.jpg

DaveyL12

Rough_Rock
Re: Custom Princess Cut Engagement Ring

NOTE: The diamond is a 1.81 carat princess cut, F color, VS-2 clarity. Polish and Symmetry are both Excellent. The princess cut and round stones on setting are all F/VS. I purchased the diamond from Mark as well. I cannot recommend this company enough. I did quite a bit of mind changing and delays on my decisions and I was never pressured once. I also had questions on almost a daily basis and they were all answered expeditiously. I shopped around for a design quote, and Mark was hands down the best one and the results speak for themselves.

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Re: Custom Princess Cut Engagement Ring

That's a really nice looking setting. Crisp, clean, modern and I will bet it sparkles like the dickens. You did very well. I suspect she will be over the moon.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like how you took a concept/ design and expanded/ added to it. It is beautiful and I can't wait to see handshots!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the design of the ring. It is modern, but timeless and classic at the same time (if that makes any sense) and nicely showcases the center stone. Well done.

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
It is a beautiful setting...Good Job!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I really like the design of the ring.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautiful! Congratulations! Love the profile on the head!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous. I really like the added diamonds on the head.

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Another princess beauty here on PS :appl:

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring! I'm sure she will love it. I especially like that you kept with the princess cut in the band as well...I think it looks so much more unique and symmetrical that way. :appl:

mrswong

Rough_Rock
WOW!

This is a lovely ring! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and elegant setting!! Good luck with the proposal! :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very pretty, sleek and clean. I really like the 'V' profile.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous ring--she'll love it!

cheers--Sharon

emeraldcrazed

Shiny_Rock
I love this ring! You did a great job with the design and the stone. My ring from ERD turned out awlful and I am so glad that you had a good experience. Your girl will be thrilled! Please post hand shots when you can. Will you do a band to match?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is going to love it, great setting for a princess!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results