shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Petite Open Cathedral

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

silverbuggy

Shiny_Rock
I''m considering having WhiteFlash custom make the Petite Open Cathedral e-ring and matching band for me with platinum instead of white gold. Since I would be paying more for the custom price, I can probably ask for some modifications. Do current owners of this setting and/or band have any recommendations? I know people who own it (i.e. jess1981, Blingy in the Rockies, gigglebuns1186) have been raving about the ring but is there *anything* at all you would change?

Here are some things I''m considering (please refer to attached image for illustrations):

A. Instead of having the arms shoot straight up at that tilted angle, curve them downward a bit more and lower the tip of the arm a bit so there''s less distance between the e-ring top shank diamonds and the w-band''s top shank diamonds

B. Make shared prong tips lay flat and not stick out at all

C. Make the ridges between each shared prong more subtle (less of the U/V shape) and just basically flatter.

WFPetiteOpenCathedral-modified.JPG

silverbuggy

Shiny_Rock
Oops I posted this in the wrong forum! Pricescope moderators, feel free to delete this thread. I just posted it up on RockyTalky.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results