shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom PC star set eternity wedding band w/ER

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
Hi Guys & Girls well my wedding is almost here Nov 13 so just what I did this weekend lol. I picked up my wedding band. It is about 2cts of star set princess cuts stones eternity style G-H VS1. It was custom made to match my ER ring which also has star set pendants on the sides. I love it and thought I would post for some fun looking. So what do you guys think I am so excited about my upcoming wedding and I wanted to share. So dont mind all the pics I'm diamond CRAZY lol.

PC star.jpg

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
pic 2

PC star 2.jpg

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
pic 3 dont mind my hairy knuckles LOL LOL

PC star 3.jpg

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
pic 4

PC star 4.jpg

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
pic 5

PC star 5.jpg

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
pic 6 ok i promise thtas all i told u im diamond CRAZY lol.

PC star 6.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That is pretty spiffy! And very diffrent, could we please see a shot of the inside of the band?

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
That is so pretty! And perfect for your beautiful and unique e-ring!

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
I will have to take shot for u of the inside tonight becuase the wedding band it's home and I'm at work right now. Not allowed to have yet lol too our wedding day RRRRR. It's torture lol. Thanks for the compliment! I helped design the band to go w/ the design my finace had made for the ER. It was alot of fun and came out just as I wanted because I did not want metal frame around the PC diamonds wanted them to float kinda, but still be set in the same way my pendants were on my ER. My fiance had the ring made in art deco style as seen in the angular shapes in the design so I thought a angular band would be perfect. What is nice is I could still just wear the band only for times I don't want to wear my ER.

Rube

Shiny_Rock
Very cool ring!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
36.gif
36.gif

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
Thank You! I''m getting so excitedI can''t wait till honeymoon in Hawaii!!!! we leave for the day after wedding it will be a blast!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW, stunning!

I love the whole set!

And congrats and good luck with the wedding and honeymoon!

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
That is a very beautiful, unique setting! I love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
aphisiglovessae, That is such a cool site w/ all your info! Good luck w/ all your planning been there done that it alot of work but so much FUN!BTW im a knottie too but no bio I''m too lazy lol. hey i see u have a oriental theme going I pick up for my girls these really cute purse/wallets dirt cheap from this site and put jewlery in it.
the site is
http://www.gobostore.com/category-clipbuttclose-purse.html $5.99 each and they r so nice and come in a bunch of colors.

Just some info from a fellow bride.

wallets.jpg

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
sorry dont know y didnt show

wallets 2.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your wedding set is sooo pretty and unique!!! I love the princess cut eternity band!!!
30.gif
30.gif

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
Thank You :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nicstn, your set is so unique and lovely! I do like princess cuts set on point. They really do have a very different look when done this way. Congratulations!
36.gif

Allie_oops

Rough_Rock
I loves it!
I love seeing new and different jewelry. Hehe, no wonder you''re so excited for your wedding day.
28.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, very cool! I love the angles on both rings. They look great together!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Love your unique wedding band!
It goes nicely with your ering without being matchy matchy!
Beautiful!

Was it a design you''d seen elsewhere or did you come up with it?
Custom? Give us the details girl!

Scintillating...

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
LOVE THIS!!!!!

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
It was a design I had drawn out the day my husband to be gave me my ER ring. I''m a artist by the way. See the story is my ER ring the pendants on the sides is a pendant he gave me in necklace form last year with 18 stones channel set in it also set star style. So my ER ring basically came to be out of that pendant he gave me that I loved. So I knew I wanted to follow the same stlye in my band as was set by my fiancé with the pendant and ER ring. I went to my jewler w/ the drawing who made my custom ER. to my surprise he then had something kinda like my drawing in a round stone version already made. This made my drawing of what I wanted a little easier to visualize. So we tweak his version round eternity and mine with princess stone and came up w/ this band design. But when he gave me the price I knew it was more then my fiancé wanted to spend even though he gave us a awesome price. so I then picked something else out :(. My wonderful fiancé since it was special too me and to him worked alittle more that week to get it for me. He is the BEST and is so good to me. He surprise me w/ it when we went to go pick it up this weekend to try on for sizeing. I was so happy and now have this wonderful story to tell and it makes it so special too me becuase it follows in the oringinal design of the pendant so now i have a set.

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I am trying to get some oriental theme in my wedding. The reason is because my mother is Chinese and my father is European (aka "white boy" ha ha) and I wanted to have both cultures incorporated together.

Cool purses! Thanks for the tip!

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
No prob good luck w/ all the planning enjoy it time goes so FAST. Before u know it your wedding day is here.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a very beautiful and unusual wedding band! It goes great with your engagement ring. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Very unique! I love how the set coordinates!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
That has to be one of the most unusual sets I have ever seen. I love the way the princesses are set in that band. Lovely choice.

Shay

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
Here is the inside shots someone asked for.

inside 1.jpg

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
side of band

inside 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results