shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Pave E-ring ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Piglet9j7

Shiny_Rock
I love this e-ring, but this is the best picture of it I could find. I don''t know the maker, only that it''s a custom piece. It looks like a cushion cut diamond, but I will be setting a RB.

Does anyone know of a pre-made setting that is similar, or can someone recommend a custom jeweller that would be willing to copy this picture? What details - in shop talk - should I give to the jeweller in order for it to come out as close to the picture as possible.

AR8974538.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kind of similar to Ritani Classic, I think.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
It reminds me of this Leon Mege reproduction I''ve been eyeing...

http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=436

Pretty pretty!!
30.gif

Piglet9j7

Shiny_Rock
As far as I gather, this is Alanis Morissette''s engagment ring from Ryan Reynolds. It is apparently made by KFK Jewelers in LA, but I called them and though they seemed to remember making her ring, they didn''t have any other info on the piece itself.

Is anyone familiar with KFK and their work, and after looking at the piece, what should I tell a custom jeweler in order for the ring to come out as pictured?

Thanks!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Piglet,
I''m sorry. I was ill yesterday and couldn''t check out the jeweller for you. I''ll also be out of town next week. Can you wait till the following one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results