shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Moissanite Halo Ring from DiamondRensu

RJLongLong

Rough_Rock
Hello! This is my first custom project to be completed with an Etsy vendor (DiamondRensu). I saw a ring that I liked because of the interesting "dot-dash" halo, but wanted to change a few things, namely a larger center stone of a different cut (OEC) and color (cyan), that sat down lower in the halo. I messaged the shop on March 31, they got back to me right away and gave me a price that I found reasonable, then sent the CAD a few days later.

The ring is finished and heading to me now, from India. From the pictures the ring looks great, the process was very easy, great communication, and actually quite quick. So far so good, and I'm happy. Really looking forward to receiving the ring and checking it out in person! March 31 - ship date April 19 is quicker than I expected.

icm_fullxfull.341098059_crwwsrfunyo8k0kg0goc.jpg icm_fullxfull.336847876_d9pm4pz5rfccgw0sc844.jpg
icm_fullxfull.341098073_ck7mfof1q94ow48848o4.jpg

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that's a neat looking halo - enjoy!

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
Hello! This is my first custom project to be completed with an Etsy vendor (DiamondRensu). I saw a ring that I liked because of the interesting "dot-dash" halo, but wanted to change a few things, namely a larger center stone of a different cut (OEC) and color (cyan), that sat down lower in the halo. I messaged the shop on March 31, they got back to me right away and gave me a price that I found reasonable, then sent the CAD a few days later.

The ring is finished and heading to me now, from India. From the pictures the ring looks great, the process was very easy, great communication, and actually quite quick. So far so good, and I'm happy. Really looking forward to receiving the ring and checking it out in person! March 31 - ship date April 19 is quicker than I expected.

icm_fullxfull.341098059_crwwsrfunyo8k0kg0goc.jpg icm_fullxfull.336847876_d9pm4pz5rfccgw0sc844.jpg
icm_fullxfull.341098073_ck7mfof1q94ow48848o4.jpg

This is beautiful!

Mosie1207

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous color

RJLongLong

Rough_Rock
Oh, it’s here! I am very, very pleased with my ring! Extremely secure packaging, took me a while to open it :) perfect ring, exactly what I wanted. Beautiful color and performance, seems to be very well made. I will not hesitate to do more custom projects with Ankit’s team at DiamondResnu. I already have my eye on multiple items from their store. I highly recommend that you take a look, I’m just so impressed! 6AF690AB-8FCC-41AF-AD41-5E7139DD0EDA.jpeg

GemmaBella

Shiny_Rock
Your blue OEC moissy is beautiful. I love the color of it! What is it like in sunlight? Does the color shift indoors vs. outdoors?

Ra2nl

Shiny_Rock
Wow that's a beautiful color!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that’s super pretty! I’ve never seen anything like that before !

RJLongLong

Rough_Rock
Your blue OEC moissy is beautiful. I love the color of it! What is it like in sunlight? Does the color shift indoors vs. outdoors?

The color appears more pale in direct Sunlight’s, but quite cyan most of the time. I’ve seen a more saturated color I other stones, and greener, but I’m really happy with this one!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring - what a great halo and design on your part! Just lovely.
I just bought a loose light yellow/brown Asscher from Ankit and it's pretty cool, turns green in bright sunlight. But I got it from his website, which I would not recommend. Use Etsy, he pays really good attention to Etsy buyers.
Enjoy your fabulous ring! Now I want a halo like that.

CheshireSmile

Shiny_Rock
Such a cool style of halo!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that’s really cool!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results