shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom-made 5-stone OEC with Tianyu Moissanites

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
So thanks to @dkata, I reached out to Tianyu Gems regarding some OEC moissanites.

Instead of having them just sell me the stones, I asked them to make it per my design in 14K gold.

They work really fast. I've already received the CAD after confirming the order only yesterday. They will also share the stones with me for my review once they are cut. I requested for IJ coloured 4.5mm sized OEC.

The ring should be ready in 3 weeks.

076EACD5-6855-486A-9FEA-756316D80DA5.jpeg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty gallery! This is gonna be a gorgeous ring; can’t wait to see completed pics! :appl:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s looks so pretty! I really can’t wait to see the finished product! And if you don’t mind to share, what does this whole project cost?

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful - love the gallery. Can't wait to see this.

glitterglitter

Rough_Rock
Premium
Also curious to know the projected cost. And to see the finished product. Looks gorg!

Sezzwho

Rough_Rock
Ooh I can't wait to see the end result! I'm debating a 5 stone as well. This is lovely.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies,
Fingers crossed that all will turn out well. My SA, Ella at Tianyu has been wonderful and very responsive. I'll give you an approximate cost, it's under USD500 including shipping.

If you need help shopping and do order with them, just let them know that Maria sent you so I'll get even better service from them. Hahaha....

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a great price point and the design is very pretty, can't wait to see how it turns out, stunning I'm sure!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is a great price point and the design is very pretty, can't wait to see how it turns out, stunning I'm sure!

Thanks, StephanieLynn, fingers crossed. It's a good price point. The colourless stones will cost more but I'm not a fan of DEF so I usually save a lot for my diamonds and now my moissanites.

The cost difference between 14K and 18K gold is not huge but since this is a test project, I selected 14K.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies,
Fingers crossed that all will turn out well. My SA, Ella at Tianyu has been wonderful and very responsive. I'll give you an approximate cost, it's under USD500 including shipping.

If you need help shopping and do order with them, just let them know that Maria sent you so I'll get even better service from them. Hahaha....
Thank you for sharing this info.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Ladies,

Sorry, I haven’t seen, you already answered. Thank you for the information.

Do you have some update on your project?

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, I haven’t seen, you already answered. Thank you for the information.

Do you have some update on your project?

The ring is just completed! It looks great in the videos they sent me but I can't get them to post on PS.
Anyway, the ring was posted out today and is on the way to me. Since they are Wuzhou (China) and I'm in Singapore, it should arrive fairly quick.

Watch this space....

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The ring is just completed! It looks great in the videos they sent me but I can't get them to post on PS.
Anyway, the ring was posted out today and is on the way to me. Since they are Wuzhou (China) and I'm in Singapore, it should arrive fairly quick.

Watch this space....
Oooooh, exciting!!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Watch this space....

Oh! I’m going to mark this thread! I’m excited, and can’t wait to see it!

Lucky_Rabbit

Shiny_Rock

Watch this space....

Can't wait to see it! Definitely will have to keep an eye out for it.

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Following for beautiful handshots!

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
I cant wait to see it either! I am standing in line with everyone else! Man what a 'GREAT DEAL' on that ring for the total:$$): price.. Wow!! Congratulations.. Way to go!:dance:

Lucky_Rabbit

Shiny_Rock
So thanks to @dkata, I reached out to Tianyu Gems regarding some OEC moissanites.

Instead of having them just sell me the stones, I asked them to make it per my design in 14K gold.

They work really fast. I've already received the CAD after confirming the order only yesterday. They will also share the stones with me for my review once they are cut. I requested for IJ coloured 4.5mm sized OEC.

The ring should be ready in 3 weeks.

076EACD5-6855-486A-9FEA-756316D80DA5.jpeg

Is your ring rose gold? I think I saw a similar ring design on their Instagram that reminded me or your CAD.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
And it's here!

It's night now so the lighting is terrible but the ring is beautiful and very comfortable!

Very impressed with the service and quality from Tianyu. I highly recommend them and their stones.

Will take better shots tomorrow morning.

36608E18-C304-4CAD-A823-60BB9379D6DB.jpeg 8BB48AF4-44B5-45BA-9E1E-7390B25D88D1.jpeg 1AEF9386-0176-4F24-8B54-24A49D368C19.jpeg C6E7B67D-EDC7-4C3A-8E06-3E8294DFD763.jpeg

Sezzwho

Rough_Rock
Oh that turned out amazing! I love it!

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
And it's here!

It's night now so the lighting is terrible but the ring is beautiful and very comfortable!

Very impressed with the service and quality from Tianyu. I highly recommend them and their stones.

Will take better shots tomorrow morning.

36608E18-C304-4CAD-A823-60BB9379D6DB.jpeg 8BB48AF4-44B5-45BA-9E1E-7390B25D88D1.jpeg 1AEF9386-0176-4F24-8B54-24A49D368C19.jpeg C6E7B67D-EDC7-4C3A-8E06-3E8294DFD763.jpeg

WOWSA!! :shock: Oh my!:kiss2: Loving that ring, Turned out GORGEOUS!! Congrats! You received it so quickly too!

Okay, you might have just restored my faith in them, lol.. I contacted Emily last night directly via email but have not heard back from her yet. I was interested in this ring and getting the center setting upsized to hold a larger stone about 9mm in size: https://tygems.en.alibaba.com/produ...m=a2700.icbuShop.prewdfa4cf.38.5e746ce1vJ4MsI

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Girl, that is gorgeous! I was little worried about how the milgrain would turn out, but they did a lovely job. And you have beautiful hands! Is it weird to say I have hand envy?? :lol:

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
WOWSA!! :shock: Oh my!:kiss2: Loving that ring, Turned out GORGEOUS!! Congrats! You received it so quickly too!

Okay, you might have just restored my faith in them, lol.. I contacted Emily last night directly via email but have not heard back from her yet. I was interested in this ring and getting the center setting upsized to hold a larger stone about 9mm in size: https://tygems.en.alibaba.com/produ...m=a2700.icbuShop.prewdfa4cf.38.5e746ce1vJ4MsI

Haha...you're welcome. My entire purchase process was so easy. Ella my SA there showed me the stones after they were cut before setting them.

It took 2 weeks from start to finish, on my finger.

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Two weeks turnaround is awesome, hoping mine will be similar.

Be sure to add your ring to the Tianyu thread! ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results