shape
carat
color
clarity

custom jewellery in singapore

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ermen

Rough_Rock
I just bought a diamond from from Barry/ Judah at exceldiamonds and was quite impressed with the amount of information that they gave me. No dramas with them at all - like most internet vendors may I add.

Wanted to get it set in a custom design so I went to Leipo Jewellers at Lucky Plaza based on the recommendations on this board. Showed them a few photos and had a chat with them on what I wanted for my ring. They gave some suggestions and said that the ring should be ready in around a week. They took close to 2 but I can vouch for them. Prices are reasonable and the workmanship is very good. If you wish to go there, ask for Sheena and say that (James - the young guy recommended you) - you should be able to get a good price.

On a side note, I'm trying to post some pics but my camera doesn't allow me to take that clear closeup shots. Anybody have other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results