shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom gemstone rings....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where would you go to have a custom gemstone ring made? I am still trying to pick out my "pushing present" and have an idea but have NO idea where to get one made. TIA!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I''ve had pieces made by Bostonian Jewelers, Michael E. and by Peter Lees.

What I did when I was looking for a designer for a particular stone I had, I browsed all the past AGTA spectrum award winners, checked out the websites of the designers of the pieces I liked and then sent off an email to the one I liked the best for what I had in mind (Peter Lees). If you''re not comfortable doing something like that then I''m sure most of the vendors on here will work with colored stones.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve worked with several local jewelers but online I''ve worked with 23rd Street Jewelers and they have been wonderful. I should be getting my amethyst ring from them in a few weeks!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks. I was thinking of a small five stone (round) milgrained bezel type of band. I want to be able to stack it. I will look into those options.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
If you don''t mind not going with a local jeweler, Green Lake jewelers (www.gljw.com) has lovely gemstone jewelry, is very accommodating to custom work, and seems to have a very good reputation here on PS. I''m having them make an aquamarine and diamond partial eternity band for my mom for Christmas. They have a pretty cool design blog feature that lets you see sketches and the work in progress and communicate with the artists.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I went with Wink.

He has access to amazing stones as well. He found me the tsavorite of my dreams for my e-ring.
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results