shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom E-Ring!!!

msdvsness

Rough_Rock
Wanted to share my custom ring with you all. I was able to design it in collaboration with a super talented artist!! What do you guys think? Now we're on to the wedding band... The e-ring shank has .12 pointers but I think that'll be way too big for the band given how much we already have going on. Was thinking about .05 pointers. Anyone have pics of a band with .05s that I can see? Thanks all!!!

img_10028.jpg

img_10029.jpg

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Interesting design. What was your inspiration? Reminds me of a honeycomb, or maybe molecular structure.

msdvsness

Rough_Rock
Thanks!! I really loved the hexagon halos (similar to this pic) I'd been seeing and figuring more is better... we went for two! The center stones were passed down from my mother & grandmother so I couldn't pick based on the sentimental value of both.

il_240.jpg

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
What a unique design. I love the fact that you were able to incorporate 2 family stones into your ring. It's beautiful. Congratulations!

msdvsness

Rough_Rock
Thank you :) It was an undertaking! But my family is over the moon!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! It's super unusual & I love the use of the family diamonds :love:

There is so much going on there, so I personally would opt for a plain narrow band. That baby needs no competition whatsoever!

msdvsness

Rough_Rock
Thanks Alex T! Maybe a super tiny eternity band... I want to still have something a little sparkly to wear when this is just too ridiculous - to the gym, etc. LOL. I appreciate the kind words :) It was quite a process having this made so every day I wear it, I'm in heaven!

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
You need a band with diamonds shaped to the profile of this one a plain band may just look ridiculous

ADN

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Love the creativity and out-of-the-box thinking! - you and your jeweller came up with a lovely and unique design - congrats and thanks for sharing :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
what a neat design!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's a really unique and creative design and how special that you get to wear both of the family diamonds every day :)) !

Have you tried on a band with your e-ring? Maybe post some photos of some different bands with your e-ring. We love to see photos :naughty: .

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new ring! :appl: it is very special to incorporate your family diamonds into your engagement ring! Well done! :clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results