shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Design in L.A.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WestsideLisa

Rough_Rock
Hello again, all you VERY helpful people
1.gif

We have been looking at setting after setting, and just haven''t found exactly what we want yet (actually, we found it at Tiffany''s but don''t want to pay the premium). So, we are thinking of having something custom designed.

Do you have any opinions about custom design (or comments in general) by either:

Oscar''s Design Jewelry in the diamond district

XIV Karat LTD in Beverly Hills

Thanks!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Oscar''s has been mentioned on this board before with some favorable reviews. If you do a search, I''m sure you''ll be able to find them...good luck!

WestsideLisa

Rough_Rock
I have definitely searched the boards, and have found posts about both. However, I haven''t really seen anything on custom work...I was hoping someone might have had personal experience.

Servis and Taylor is another possibility I''m interested in.

Thanks again.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock

I love browsing at XIV Karats, they have an amazing selection! But, they are a bit pricey.

Oscar''s does have a great rep, but I''ve personally never been there.

I do have a friend, who worked for a very high-end company who is doing her own thing now. (I cannot mention who she worked for in the forum - but I''d be happy to PM you her info & former employer.)

She is amazing! I just saw her new engagement ring, (she designed it for herself. her smart fiancé proposed with a simple band, since she''s a designer :) All I am saying, is that this woman is insanely talented.

She might at least be able to help point you in the right direction, since she knows many of the jewelers in LA. (She''ll be making two micropave, pink diamond wedding bands for me soon.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results