shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Cut Sapphire by Michael E

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I don''t usually bring threads over from the other forum, but since this is the colored stone section I wanted to bring to everyone''s attention the skill of our fellow Pricescope gem cutter Michael_E.

It is a custom cut color change sapphire in a setting purchased from Diamonds by lauren.

Michael, that has to be one of the richest sapphire ring shots I have seen with such a beautiful "Regal" Looking ring. Very Nicely done on the cutting Michael..
21.gif

regal1.JPG

Mayacamas

Rough_Rock
This is gorgeous!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michael_E rocks.
Not only is he good at what he does he is very good to work with.
Always willing to answer questions and help out anyone who askes even when they arent buying anything at that time.

That stone and ring are awesome!

Michael_E

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks Josh ! You know, one thing that I just can''t seem to figure out is how to get all of the colors to show with this digital camera. I don''t know if it''s all digital cameras or not, but in the case of this stone I was totally unable to get the purplish color flashes that occur in sunlight or halogens. It''s a bit frustrating in that stones like this have a large shift in the color and I can''t really show it. If you, or any of the other folks reading this, have some experience in getting adequate color response from a digital camera I would love to hear how you do it. Have a happy Holiday Season !

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh for good god sakes! Breathtaking!
30.gif
Mouthwatering! (and any more superlaxitives that come to mind.......................)
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Wow that is stunning
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Good grief! I am a sucker for sapphires. Drool, drool, drool! I''m usually not even fond of that type of setting, but I want that ring!!! Amazing job, Michael E.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
I must have one! That is absolutely beautiful. And my favorite stone. I''m going to have to show this to my h2b. Beautiful.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

That''s beautiful
30.gif
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
emsmilep.gif
stunning.............

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results