carat
color
clarity

Custom cut old cuts from Joseph Schubach

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look at the height of those crowns!!

The posts either side of that one have better lighting and more motion, so are good to assess their performance - I think they look great :) although I always wonder just how close facet patterning can be before it potentially infringes on patented cuts that we know and love??

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are YUMMY.:kiss2: Look at the chunk in those babies...sweet chunkalicious delight.:kiss2:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just looking at their website, they seem to also do a range of different cuts that I've not seen before!

http://shopping.schubachstore.com/Diamond-Foundry

Rose Brilliant
Bullseye
Dome
Asscher Princess
Round Princess
Emerald Princess

They look really different - I wonder what they would look like in motion?

I think the video on the webpage is of a Rose Brilliant cut, I'll have to see if there are any more videos on YouTube or somewhere else :)
EDIT: Here's the YT version of that video:

I'm pleased to see that someone is exploiting the cheapness of MMD rough to explore new options! (Or, if they're not new, options that are not very often cut in Mined rough!)

Last edited:

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
@OoohShiny your point about the patent infringement is interesting. But as the Canera European Rounds and rhe AVRs are super similiar and they somehow don't infringe on patents I would guess what will happen if somebody just copies the look? How can you really patent a cut like that? :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results