shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Cut Crafted By Infinity is here!!!!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know many of you have followed my long journey on my RT thread, but I wanted to post pictures of the finished ring now that I have it in hand. I hope this helps any potential buyers or people who are considering getting a CBI. I am seriously blown away by this stone. I've never seen anything like it. IMHO it looks MUCH bigger than the other 1ct stones I've seen, even those that are well cut. Just to be fair to other super-ideal vendors, I will freely admit that I haven't compared CBI to the BGD super ideal line, or to ACAs, etc. But I feel like this stone looks huge, and now know what Wink and Melissa are talking about when they say "edge to edge brilliance" and "the hall of mirrors".

When I tried on my ring with my H&A cut moissanite 3/4 eternity band I had to take it off because the CBI makes the moissanite look like crap (and this is coming from someone who was, and still is, a die-hard moissanite fan). Obviously I'm not going to be able to afford all CBIs from now on, and I still love my moissanite for earrings and will continue using them for other pieces. But I was honestly doubtful about whether a diamond could be worth the massive price increase (think 10-12x as much!), since I'm not someone who has issues with "mind clean". But I totally get it now, and can't imagine having anything else in my e-ring. I'm basically "ruined" now. DAMMIT, PS!

Enough words, PICTURE TIME!

20181101_111954.jpg

20181101_110841.jpg

20181101_110843.jpg

20181101_110843.jpg

20181101_110637.jpg

20181101_110644.jpg
20181101_110659.jpg

20181101_110536.jpg

20181101_110621.jpg

20181101_110626.jpg

Kudos to my maltese girl for helping me model how white this stone looks. Oh yeah, and for anyone who doesnt know, this is an N color! WTF! It seriously blows my mind.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are pics of the stone looking its "worst" in horrible office lights. But I think it looks amazing even in crap lighting, which is just awesome. Also it takes on light of the environment more than any other stone I've seen. I was home wondering wtf was happening bc the stone looked blue, and then I realized I had my bright teal water bottle in my hand. So it seriously is a hall of mirrors.

20181101_154439.jpg 20181101_154457.jpg

And yes, I did get my nails done today because I wanted to take a million hand shots. Don't judge me ;-)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous and HUGE!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! It’s a stunning and beautiful stone. :love::love::love: I am sure you will love it and wear it for many years to come.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous!!! So thrilled for you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @lovedogs! Your new ring is blingtastic and sparklicious.:love: So happy for you! Wear in good health.:appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s gorgeous and looks huge! I don’t think I read about you getting this...Do have a thread on it? Did you also get your setting from Wink? That stone can’t possibly be an N color! :eek2:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don’t I know it. I was looking at mine today and all I could think is “I want more.”

Yours is amazing. It makes me want to try out a more tinted color. It is a beautiful N.

I have also noticed they look larger. Did you see my post about DH asking about the price of my ring because he thought I lied/embezzled (saying in a joking manner) because it had to be a lot more expensive that I was saying. He also said he has no idea about anything related to jewelry, but that the ring has a high end look and it was worrying him about how much I really spent on it. Lol.

I get it!!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amazing!! :eek2: I missed your thread on RT and had to go back to read through it - I cannot believe that is 1ct or an N! Congrats on your amazing custom cut CBI. She’s gorgeous!! :love::love::love:

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS! it looks perfect on your finger and the setting is wonderful as well :love:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have also noticed they look larger. ODid you see my post about DH asking about the price of my ring because he thought I lied/embezzled (saying in a joking manner) because it had to be a lot more expensive that I was saying. He also said he has no idea about anything related to jewelry, but that the ring has a high end look and it was worrying him about how much I really spent on it. Lol.

I get it!!

Haha your DH sounds like a hoot :)

One of the perks of unmarried life is nobody asking me about price of my shinies. :bigsmile: Although even if my partner and I decided to marry, I doubt he’d ever ask. He’s a “it’s your money, spend it how you like” sort of guy. I don’t judge his video games, he doesn’t judge my bling. :whistle:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great on your finger LD! :love:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful hands, beautiful ring! Those arrows :love:

Congrats my dear!

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. Congratulations and enjoy.

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! And how is that an N!!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond and ring, I can’t believe that’s 1ct, looks huge!!! :appl:
Enjoy wearing that stunning beauty.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is NEVER an N?!!?

It is absolutely gorgeous & the setting is perfection! Congratulations!

ladyonthelake

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! And I love the setting!!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous stone and setting! :love: Your custom cut diamond is beautiful and it will catch you by surprise when you least expect it! Congratulations on your stunning new treasure and feel free to post more photos!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well the stone is a knockout! and the setting is super gorgeous. Looks beautiful! (I want one :) )

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked at your pictures yesterday on my phone, but had to revisit now that I'm on a computer and can see them even bigger. This ring is amazing!

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love love love! It looks so gorgeous! :love: I'm so glad this worked out for you!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The presence!! It is so gorgeous. I love that you got your warm diamond and that it’s a chameleon! My CBI loves to show off best in my bedroom’s natural light AND while lounging on the couch... so much for getting anything done! :lol:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! So beautiful!! I’m envious of all these super ideals! :eek2::lol-2:

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! Very beautiful....

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
such a beautiful stone and ring!! love it :love:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock