shape
carat
color
clarity

custom animal pendant jeweler?

muckyecm

Rough_Rock
Hello, I'm looking to have a custom pendant made in the shape of a cute monkey (for a Year of the Monkey person), perhaps 1 cm or maybe a little bigger, in either white or yellow 14k gold. I'd like to have the body of the monkey with a pear or oval sapphire, maybe about 7mmx5mm in size. Does anyone know a reputable jeweler who would take on these types of projects? Thanks in advance!

Alina_B

Rough_Rock
Hey, you still looking for a jeweler?

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sally from Heart of Water on Etsy could probably do this. I don't think she's done a monkey pendant but she has done fish, hen, turtle, etc.

Michael_E

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Any jeweler who does CAD work can do this quite easily. In fact I have seen software that will turn an appropriate picture into a 3D model with just a couple of keystrokes. Then it's just a matter of fitting whatever size stone you'd like into the body of the monkey and it's done.
Go talk to some jewelers who do CAD work and take a handful of pictures with you.

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Michael_E|1477522069|4090926 said:
Any jeweler who does CAD work can do this quite easily. In fact I have seen software that will turn an appropriate picture into a 3D model with just a couple of keystrokes. Then it's just a matter of fitting whatever size stone you'd like into the body of the monkey and it's done.
Go talk to some jewelers who do CAD work and take a handful of pictures with you.
I agree with this advice! Great job.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results