Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

custom animal pendant jeweler?

muckyecm

Rough_Rock
Hello, I'm looking to have a custom pendant made in the shape of a cute monkey (for a Year of the Monkey person), perhaps 1 cm or maybe a little bigger, in either white or yellow 14k gold. I'd like to have the body of the monkey with a pear or oval sapphire, maybe about 7mmx5mm in size. Does anyone know a reputable jeweler who would take on these types of projects? Thanks in advance!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sally from Heart of Water on Etsy could probably do this. I don't think she's done a monkey pendant but she has done fish, hen, turtle, etc.

Michael_E

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Any jeweler who does CAD work can do this quite easily. In fact I have seen software that will turn an appropriate picture into a 3D model with just a couple of keystrokes. Then it's just a matter of fitting whatever size stone you'd like into the body of the monkey and it's done.
Go talk to some jewelers who do CAD work and take a handful of pictures with you.

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Michael_E|1477522069|4090926 said:
Any jeweler who does CAD work can do this quite easily. In fact I have seen software that will turn an appropriate picture into a 3D model with just a couple of keystrokes. Then it's just a matter of fitting whatever size stone you'd like into the body of the monkey and it's done.
Go talk to some jewelers who do CAD work and take a handful of pictures with you.
I agree with this advice! Great job.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.