shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom 7.88ct Blue Zircon Pendant for Christmas

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My hubby outdid himself this time! He must have taken pity on me for the absolutely horrendous year I have had. Dislocated shoulder in May which resulted in a torn rotator cuff and torn labrum which ended up with surgery in July and a frozen shoulder by December........ sigh. He worked with my favorite custom jeweler to design a pendant that matched my blue zircon ring and I have to say it is absolutely stunning. (He also gave me another stunning piece of jewelry that I had previously seen in her shop and absolutely fell in love with but that's for another thread, lol). I am an incredibly lucky girl. The zircon is an oval, 7.88cts and is accented by 1.52cts of round diamonds, F color and VS1 clarity. This sucker is a show stopper in the right light. It was almost worth the shoulder pain to get it...........hmmmmm maybe not. :lol:

cmsbluezirconpendant1.jpg

cmsbluezirconpendant02.jpg

cmsbluezirconpendant04.jpg

cmsbluezirconpendant4.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh my - that is a show stopper! Gorgeous!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
That's beautiful!! Sorry about your shoulder. :(

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely lovely! But I'm sorry for what you had to go through to get it... :o

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Well HELLLLOOO BIG BLUE!!! X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That pendant is seriously stunning and a show stopper! Your DH sounds amazing! You lucky girl! Can we get a neck shot? I just love the halo(s)!!! :love: :love: :love: :cheeky:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys! Sarah, I have to run out to PT[what else, lol] right now but when I get back I'll try and get some neck shots.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Catmom|1356540187|3340038 said:
Thanks guys! Sarah, I have to run out to PT[what else, lol] right now but when I get back I'll try and get some neck shots.

Oh please please please please please!!!!!!! :love: I need to find out the jewelry you use (DH uses) because I love some of your pieces! Do they have a website?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
RAWR!!! That is AWESOME Catmom!!! I don't think *anything* is worth the shoulder drama you've had, but I'm beyond impressed your loving DH did all this wonderful jewelry shopping for his lovely wife!!! He's a keeper, fer shur!!! :kiss:

It is STUNNING - wow - the colour is so perfect (for what appeals to me, anyway!) and I love the diamond halo... not to mention how perfectly it does match your ring! WOW - that's one FINE jeweller you/he uses - please do share and I also would love to see neck shots post PT!!!

Stay healthy from now on, little lady!!! ;))

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Michelle--hope 2013 is a better orthopedic year for you! But those baubles! ohlalala!

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much guys! The jeweler is Celine Fine Jewelry. Her website is celinecustomjewelers.com. It's not a very robust website, i.e., you can't order off of it but you can contact her from it. The owner and designer is Wanda Wilson. She travels overseas to buy her own stones and she designs all of her jewelry and it is gorgeous.

Here is the neck shot..........

cmsbluezirconpendant06.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! What incredible presence it has on your neck! hangs right at the same length I prefer my pendants to hang at too ---- PERFECT!! Thanks for the pic!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! I love zircon... so sparkly and pretty!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your hubby did a really great job!!! :appl: :love: I had not seen the ring, either! What a gorgeous set!!! I love that color blue.

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! I love blue stones of all kinds, yours is a beautiful blue! What a great hubby. Sorry about the mishaps you had to endure to "earn" it!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Mmmmm that blue is sooooo beautiful!!!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
D'oH!! Dayum, I wish I would have gotten something like that after my shoulder surgery!! It's gorgeous! I'm sorry you had frozen shoulder though. That is painful indeed.

You deserve this massive beauty! It looks amazing on you....

ETA: I love the chain it's on too!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! I love the neckshot-looks fabulous on you! Well done, Mr. Catmom!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh this is insanely gorgeous! You have the BEST collection sweet dear friend!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love: :halo:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much everyone! I do love it. I'll try and get some more shots tomorrow. The back of the setting is kinda neat as well.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your husband has such outstanding taste in gems and jewelry. What a stunning pendant and ring! I just love your personal collection! I think I *need* a DBTY necklace to hang some pendants on..........

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your husband has such outstanding taste in gems and jewelry. What a stunning pendant and ring! I just love your personal collection! I think I *need* a DBTY necklace to hang some pendants on..........

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just beautiful - first word that comes to my mind is regal! Sorry to hear that your year has been so challenging. Here's to 2013 for you with a gorgeous new sparkly!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Simply irresistible! Congratulations! :love: :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!! The color is gorgeous and I love that it matches your ring. Wishing you a speedy recovery from your frozen shoulder.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much everyone on the compliments and the well wishes on the shoulder. It's going to be a long and painful haul but I'll get through it.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YOWZA!!!!!

That is one stunning necklace! Wear it in good (and hopefully, getting better!) health!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Weather today is not so good for picture taking but here are a couple of the side which shows the enhancer bail and of the back. I love the detailing on the back.

Gemgirl, I think you NEED a DBTY necklace or two..... :naughty:

cmsbluezirconpendant07.jpg

cmsbluezirconpendant08.jpg

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
really beautiful- from all angles. I love the fact that the even the back has a pretty pattern to it.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful piece - nice details, great colour, and looks amazing on you! Sorry about your rough year, hopefully 2013 will be better!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results