shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom 1.21ct FLY Heart Vintage Inspired Pendant

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a [cough] "big" birthday in May. Leading up to it I knew my hubby was up to something with my jeweler. He couldn't take keeping a secret plus he was worried that I wouldn't like it so about 3 weeks before my birthday he spilled the beans. He has always known that I wasn't in love with my current FLY pendant so he and my jeweler were bringing in stones from Antwerp and he was having her make a new pendant. They ended up picking a 1.21 ct FLY heart diamond as the best of the bunch. He wanted the pendant to be right this time so we discussed my likes and dislikes which resulted in the pendant being stopped midstride and starting over. :lol: Good thing we had that talk! I didn't get it in time for my birthday or Vegas for that matter but the wait was well worth it. I love Edwardian or Art Deco pieces with all the detail work so that is what he asked for and I have to say, she really nailed it. I am totally in love with this pendant, it is so my style. My hubby is the best!!! Now for the specs and some pics........it's a 1.21 FLY heart shaped diamond with .28cttw F VS2 white halo and a .30 cttw FLY halo in an 18kt two tone setting. The bale is hand made and opens so that the pendant can go on any chain or pearls, etc.

dsc_2895.jpg

dsc_299.jpg

dsc_2898.jpg

dsc_2915.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the gallery with its tiny milgraining and the extra heart on the back!

dsc_2900.jpg

dsc_2912.jpg

dsc_2932.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is stunning! Happy Birthday - belated or not - and enjoy that pendant! What a lovely gift and surprise - I really like it!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! I love that, Catmom! Your hubby is the best! Happy happy birthday! I love the same things you do in a piece, the delicate migraine and the lovely filigree work on the back! It makes the whole piece special. My goodness, that looks lovely on your neck! It is a perfect piece and I can see you getting a lot of wear out of it. Congratulations!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It looks beautiful on you! I love the design choices and the heart on the back side is so very sweet! :love: Your husband must be thrilled to see how beautifully it turned out. What a wonderful birthday present & well worth the wait. Happy belated Birthday! :appl:

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
Happy belated birthday Catmom! Love your new pendant... :appl: :appl: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: Oh my gosh, this pendant is perfect! SO gorgeous very beautifully done, I love every single thing about it and it looks amazing on you! I can tell by your posts how much your husband enjoys making you happy catmom, and how excited he is to provide you with pieces you will love. It is so sweet, touching, and romantic!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1433951566|3887337 said:
It is stunning! Happy Birthday - belated or not - and enjoy that pendant! What a lovely gift and surprise - I really like it!
Thanks MissGotRocks! Believe me, this one will get a lot of wear.

rubybeth said:
Stunning! :love:
Rubybeth, thank you.

luv2sparkle said:
WOW! I love that, Catmom! Your hubby is the best! Happy happy birthday! I love the same things you do in a piece, the delicate migraine and the lovely filigree work on the back! It makes the whole piece special. My goodness, that looks lovely on your neck! It is a perfect piece and I can see you getting a lot of wear out of it. Congratulations!
Yes, I am so very lucky that hubby supports my sparkly habit. :naughty: I agree 100% with you. I want each of my pieces to be a little art statement.

Rockinruby said:
Wow! It looks beautiful on you! I love the design choices and the heart on the back side is so very sweet! :love: Your husband must be thrilled to see how beautifully it turned out. What a wonderful birthday present & well worth the wait. Happy belated Birthday! :appl:
Thanks Rockinruby, he was very worried about how it would turn out. It really is an amazing piece.

acebruin said:
Happy belated birthday Catmom! Love your new pendant... :appl: :appl: :appl:
Aww thanks Ace. It would go well with your yellow ring. Just sayin'....... :naughty: :lol:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - that's a real beauty! And so is your hubby, for putting so much thought and consideration into this special gift.

And of course - happy birthday!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1433955759|3887376 said:
:love: :love: :love: Oh my gosh, this pendant is perfect! SO gorgeous very beautifully done, I love every single thing about it and it looks amazing on you! I can tell by your posts how much your husband enjoys making you happy catmom, and how excited he is to provide you with pieces you will love. It is so sweet, touching, and romantic!

Aww thanks junebug17, my fellow yellow lover. :lol: He is a very sweet and indulgent guy. I am so very lucky to have him in my life.

Here are a couple more pics.....

dsc_301.jpg

dsc_302.jpg

dsc_2926.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1433956084|3887382 said:
Wow - that's a real beauty! And so is your hubby, for putting so much thought and consideration into this special gift.

And of course - happy birthday!

Thanks so much VRBeauty. Sometimes it pays to be old. :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How wonderfully put together Michelle! And the chain--fabu!

Wear it in health and happiness!

cheers--Sharon

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is such a pretty pendant and a great way to ease the pain of a "big" birthday!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new pendant looks amazing Catmom! The yellow color is fabulous and the double halo is done so well. Great craftmanship of the jeweller. Enjoy wearing this beauty.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful, Michelle! :love: Definitely takes away some of the birthday pain!!! :bigsmile: :wavey:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow!!! Your necklace is fabulous!!! Happy Birthday!!!! :wavey:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a lovely pendant, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1433956937|3887391 said:
HI:

How wonderfully put together Michelle! And the chain--fabu!

Wear it in health and happiness!

cheers--Sharon
Thanks Sharon, I love the chain. It's perfect with the pendant.

Sundial said:
That is such a pretty pendant and a great way to ease the pain of a "big" birthday!
:lol: Indeed Sundial, it may be the only thing making it tolerable.

Acinom said:
Your new pendant looks amazing Catmom! The yellow color is fabulous and the double halo is done so well. Great craftmanship of the jeweller. Enjoy wearing this beauty.
Thanks so much Acinom. I love my Jeweler, she makes the most exquisite pieces.

diamondseeker2006 said:
So beautiful, Michelle! :love: Definitely takes away some of the birthday pain!!! :bigsmile: :wavey:
Ha ha ha, diamondseeker2006.....see above comment about taking away the sting!

Rubies-R-Me said:
Oh wow!!! Your necklace is fabulous!!! Happy Birthday!!!! :wavey:
Thank you Rubies-R-Me! Hubby told me his other choice was to get a ruby ring or this gorgeous ruby bracelet my jeweler has but he figured if he got one of those then it would start an entire new collection. :lol: :naughty:

dk168 said:
It's a lovely pendant, thanks for sharing!
Thank you dk168!

DK :love:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant! Happy belated birthday!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWWWWWWWWWW :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, a heartstopper. Just beautiful!! Congratulations and happy belated birthday!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your birthday and your stunning pendant!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning is right! Love the mixed metal chains with it...heck, just plain love it!

Good thing you did get to have that "little" talk. Its gorgeous!

Happy belated Birthday!!! :appl:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy belated birthday. Hope your new pendant took some of the sting out of that "big" day.

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
Catmom|1433955895|3887379 said:
Aww thanks Ace. It would go well with your yellow ring. Just sayin'....... :naughty: :lol:

We'll have a play date for them set up for PS GTG 2016! :lol:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!! Awesome gift! Happy Birthday! :love: :love:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
stunning piece!

Well done.. wear it well... :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, it's absolutely gorgeous! And a huge Happy Birthday!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom, your heart pendant is GORGEOUS. :love: Perfect in every way. Enjoy and happy happy birthday! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results