shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion with Danhov Pave Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
It is gorgeous! I saw it in The Forum E-RING FOLDER/Eye Candy, and had to come check it out. It''s very beautiful.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful, elegant ring, and I agree with the others that it looks wonderful on her hand.

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
just magical!
perfection!

Defender

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the nice words and compliments!

Here is another closer shot on hand...Not too sharp, but the best I can do with my camera:

1152661991283_aaaa_cropCIMG3021.JPG

Defender

Shiny_Rock
This one in the box shows the cushion shape and table......even if it is dark and a little fuzzy

1153951770380_CIMG33041.JPG

mandyd

Shiny_Rock
The diamond and the setting are both breathtaking! Bravo!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
just had to come back and look one more time.
You really created something special with this stone and this setting and it looks spectacular on your fiance''s hand!

Defender

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again. My fiance is still on cloud nine, and the ring attracts just enough attention without being too blingy.

This result, after months of searching and shopping, was truly gratifying, and it would not have happened without this forum. I also know that I could not have put this ring together at this price point through a brick and mortar store.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/19/2006 9:18:05 PM
Author: Defender
Thanks again. My fiance is still on cloud nine, and the ring attracts just enough attention without being too blingy.
HI:

As well she should be--it is sublime!!! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your ring. I''ve read this post a couple of times focusing on the stone, which is great.

Just noticed that this is a Danhov setting.

Danhov is in the running for my upgrade. How is the setting holding up? Do you still love it?

Defender

Shiny_Rock
The setting is well made. The appraiser checked every stone and commented on the quality. The side trim/bezel portions on this particular style also offer an extra bit of protection for the stone too. My fiance is an active sporting lady and she wears this ring constantly....So, I guess that we will know how durable it is in the long run.

The setting seems perfect to us. It has a touch of subtle bling, but it also seems to have a simplicity that makes the stone the obvious center of attention.

The diamond itself is the thing that is so remarkable to me, as it seems to have light return and sparkle in almost every type of lighting. Since the cushions vary so much in cut and shape, it was especially nice to find this gem...especially since it is an eye clean SI2!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/9/2006 5:30:57 PM
Author: Defender
The setting is well made. The appraiser checked every stone and commented on the quality. The side trim/bezel portions on this particular style also offer an extra bit of protection for the stone too. My fiance is an active sporting lady and she wears this ring constantly....So, I guess that we will know how durable it is in the long run.

The setting seems perfect to us. It has a touch of subtle bling, but it also seems to have a simplicity that makes the stone the obvious center of attention.

The diamond itself is the thing that is so remarkable to me, as it seems to have light return and sparkle in almost every type of lighting. Since the cushions vary so much in cut and shape, it was especially nice to find this gem...especially since it is an eye clean SI2!

Thanks. Once again I was looking thru SMTR Folder and I''m just speechless when the first photo of your loose stone comes up! What are it''s dimensions and your ring size? It looks just perfect on the hand, not too big.

I am waiting for Danhov to set my cushion and worried about how it will look on my hand and how the setting will hold up. Thanks for the above info.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results