shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone

I''ve been lurking for awhile now - and I would like some feedback on ''new'' cushion cuts. Has anyone purchased a stone and/or setting from antiqueengagementrings.com? I visited his booth in the NYC diamond district recently (after drooling over his site for months) and loved the cushion cut stones. The rings are so much more beautiful in person!! Most of the stones are actually new cushion cuts, but he also has some old stones. They are all gorgeous to my untrained eye
love.gif
- very sparkly and white.

Now, I''ve been lurking on this site for awhile and have learned a lot. I''m not yet engaged but would like to give my man some input and guidance. If I send him to this forum, I KNOW that he will be overwhelmed with all the acronyms, stats, and details that some people are addicted to here, so I want to make the process easier and narrow things down. I love the cushion cut, both the old and the new ones, as well as the Regent but I understand the cut is not generally a ''good performer''. I would appreciate any feedback on this particular vendor if possible! Sorry if this cushion discussion is getting old
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results