shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion Hearts and Arrows

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

magnus

Rough_Rock
I was looking at the GOG site and they didn''t have pricing for any of there cushion H&A. Before I called, I was curious if anyone could tell me if they''ve purchased a cushion H&A from GOG and how is the pricing.

Anyone have any pics of a cushion H&A they can share?

magnus

Rough_Rock
Figured out how to see pricing...if I clicked the reserve diamond button it showed me the price in the cart.

Still curious about the pics though.

Also, with vendors like GOG and ERD do people generally negotiate pricing with them or are they set at what they are at?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2009 7:23:18 AM
Author: magnus
Figured out how to see pricing...if I clicked the reserve diamond button it showed me the price in the cart.

Still curious about the pics though.

Also, with vendors like GOG and ERD do people generally negotiate pricing with them or are they set at what they are at?
There are links to a few in your other thread.

And one can always ask about price, it''s up to the vendor. However, they are working with smaller profit margins than a your local retail store, so don''t be too surprised if they don''t go down.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results