shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion cut pavé halo engagement ring from ERD

nspace

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

A long time lurker finally posting, these forums have been invaluable to me in trying to find a stone and engagement ring for my girlfriend. Even though I never posted, there was so much good advice, so thank you all.

Anyways after months of research and learning about diamonds and settings, and carefully reviewing many of the Pricepoint recommended vendors, I made the decision to go with Mark Turnowski at ERD.

Mark was one of the first Pricescope vendors I got in touch with. He was very informative and patient, never pushy, and answered all of my questions. Much to the suggestions I read on here, I decide to go up in ct in exchange for colour. I decided on a 1.01 ct cushion cut, I VS2. Mark selected a great stone for me that met my budget and exceeded my "size" expectations.

What really sold me on Mark was one of his own settings that he designed, the Annette. Not only was this the perfect setting just like I had in my mind, it also had the same name as someone very dear to my heart, my grandma who passed away 2 years ago from Cancer, and never had the pleasure of meeting my girlfriend. The setting features pave stones down the shoulder, around the halo on top and the sides, and a few side stones on each of the arms holding up the gallery.

Anyways, Mark did a beautiful job on the ring, finished it promptly, and the end result exceeded my expectations.

This past Friday I got down on one knee and asked my girlfriend to marry me. She said yes, and is in awe at the ring. She says its perfect!

Thanks Mark, and thanks pricescope users for all of your indirect advice :)

Stone:
1.01 ct
Cushion Brilliant
Colour: I
Clarity: VS2
Symmetry: Good
Polish: Excellent

Setting:
18K White Gold
Dual row, pavé halo
Total of 0.53 ct's of side stones (H colour)

And now....the shots!

More pics available on request!

ERDAnnette.jpg

ERDAnnette2.jpg

natascha

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That is so beautiful. You made a brilliant choice. Do you have any more photos? It looks like a chunky cushion, so wonderful.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
it's beautiful :) we need more pics though!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's just gorgeous!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, its just beautiful!!! And what a wonderful story!!! Sounds like it was meant to be!!! ;)) Mark and his team are great to work with.
CONGRATULATIONS, and enjoy this very special time!!!! :appl:

nspace

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Had another couple snaps I had on my camera. I will try to get more soon.

ERDAnnette3.jpg

ERDAnnette4.jpg

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEE-U-TEE-Full! Gorgeous halo!!!! :love:

vanderaf

Shiny_Rock
Just lovely!

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
Wow wow wow! Love this!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Mark did my engagement ring as well...your ring is beautiful!

Angietaren

Rough_Rock
Congratulations, your ring looks beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results