shape
carat
color
clarity

Curved ring vs. Channel set-opinions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Hello lovely ladies,

It seems to me that there are few curved e-rings on this site (rings that sit flush to the contours of the e-ring). I was wondering why this is, and what your opinions of them are.

Here''s the backstory, and thus the reason for my question: My DH promised an upgrade wedding ring when we got married (our Honeymoon was becoming more and more expensive, hence the upgrade promise), and in the meantime I''ve been using a plain 2mm pipe cut platinum band.

Originally I had been thinking I''d love something to sit flush against my ring. My ring has an odd shape, and unless I get a curved ring, it won''t sit flush. Additionally, the only curved rings I''ve ever seen have RBs, and my e-ring is made up of an asscher and two side trillions. I''m not sure I''m crazy about three different stone shapes making up my wedding set (I''m a little anal about symmetry).

And now I''m starting to think that a curved wedding band would only detract from my e-ring. Additionally, I can''t wear a curved wedding band on it''s own, and because I''m a teacher, I''m not always in the mood to wear my e-ring.

I''m growing more and more interested in channel set rings (specifically princess cuts), and it seems to me that channel sets have their own little following on this site. What do you ladies think of channel sets?

Thanks for taking the time to read; I''m very interested in reading your responses!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results