shape
carat
color
clarity

Curved/Custom wedding bands?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
There is a lovely e-ring I have my eye on. Since I don''t have pictures I will describe it as best as I can. I guess you could call it a bypass design, since the stone is set within two "arms" but the band is a bit wider. I''ve seen one similar to this on the forum, I think it was a custom design by WhiteFlash?

I''d really like the band to fit snug to the ring, but since the band itself isn''t square but almost scalloped what should I do? Have a band made to fit into the curves of the e-ring? I know some bands like those for three-stone rings go around the stones and curve out in a single arc, then back in.

Any ideas? I small, slender and short fingers so I''d like to keep whatever e-ring and band I decide on close together. I''d also like to be able to wear it alone and I don''t mind if the shape is a little different.

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
Here''s something similar....

bypass1.JPG

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Like this?

1576208lg.jpg

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
That''s pretty much what I''m looking for!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i like the custom designed band that jennalyns had made by wf
3.gif
very nice!

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Exactly what I''m looking for. Thanks!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Northstar,

Here is a picture of my original ER from, oh gosh.......25 years ago. As you can see it''s nothing fancy, but the wedding band was made to fit around the ER like the others on this thread. It fits square into the curve of the ring, no space between.

cmsorigring.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results