shape
carat
color
clarity

Curious

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
If start a topic, the field with the topic starter, when I open the thread is blank...

Wonder why?

Rockdoc

YoungPapa

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Rockdoc,

Years ago when I used to work at a computer helpdesk we would call that a "PEBCAK" issue.

It meant "Problem exists between chair and keyboard" :)

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Jim,

What did he do wrong? The topic starter field seems to get filled in automatically. It looks to me like the poster couldn''t change or delete this even if he wanted to. This discussion has no creator. Is this because of something that RockDoc did or didn''t do when he started it?

Neil

YoungPapa

Shiny_Rock
Trade
denverappraiser,

I didn't understand Bill's question and was just ribbing him for fun. Now I see the issue and it appears I'm the guy with the pebcak problem!
Probably a technical issue Leonid will need to fix.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I''ve wondered the same thing but have never posted the question. This discussion is an example of one that I started and the topic starter field is listed as a blank.

My suspicion is a vast anti-appraiser conspiracy headed by DeBeers, Tiffany''s and Garry Holloway. Either that or some glitch in the way the field gets created.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ISA NAJA
Independent Appraisals in Denver

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results