shape
carat
color
clarity

Curious, anyone wear...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
More than one RHR at the same time?

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I don''t right now, but hopefully with the acquisitions of some new pretties, I will be
emwink.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
arjunajane LOL! I don''t right now either but if I play my cards right maybe soon
11.gif

I was just wondering about the other ladies on here.
I only have one for right now...
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/9/2008 2:49:18 AM
Author: btrflygrl23

arjunajane LOL! I don''t right now either but if I play my cards right maybe soon
11.gif

I was just wondering about the other ladies on here.
I only have one for right now...
31.gif
I don''t personally but there are no rules, if you want to wear more than one then go for it!

diamondcookie

Rough_Rock
Occasionally I wear a stacker with my pink zircon solitaire?

I do, however, quite often wear another ring on my left hand. There''s my e-ring, and I have a square design tinted light brown diamond ring that I wear on my pointer finger. I''d wear it on my middle finger, but I''m paranoid about wearing the 9k gold next to my 18k e-ring!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 1:13:22 AM
Author: arjunajane
I don''t right now, but hopefully with the acquisitions of some new pretties, I will be
emwink.gif

If I had more then one yes I would :), I did when I younger but thats just me

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
I used to wear more than one ring on both hands when I was younger.

When I got engaged I stopped wearing any other rings on my left hand. On my right hand I wore a ring on my right ring finger and little finger. Now I wear just one on my right hand on my middle finger. I am hoping to get myself a nice new ring for my right hand though, to wear on the ring finger. I want to be symmetrical again!

hah

kat6

Rough_Rock
Yes - a yellow gold three-stone ring I was given by my grandmother on my middle finger, as well as a white gold ruby and diamond crossover-type ring on my ring finger. They don''t match or go together at all
1.gif
. I used to stack the ruby ring with a white gold channel set diamond ring, but the diamonds got loose in the setting so I''m too scared to wear it at the moment. Once I''m engaged, I''ll probably save the three-stone ring for special occasions only; I''m worried it might be diamond overload if I wear it all the time.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I wear my wedding set and occasionally one thick diamond band on my right. It also depends on what necklace, earrings or bracelet I''m wearing. I don''t like too much going on at once
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 4:24:09 AM
Author: Lorelei

I don''t personally but there are no rules, if you want to wear more than one then go for it!
Ditto.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I used to wear a ring on every finger (even thumbs) when I was younger. Not so much anymore, but I would wear more than one if I had more that fit on other fingers.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I''m wearing three rings stacked on my right ring finger right now. Kind of depends on my mood as to whether I wear 1, 2 or 3. I arrange them so the stones don''t rub together. I generally don''t wear rings on other fingers of my right hand. I don''t own any that fit, but more likely, I just don''t like the rings on adjoining fingers bumping together.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear a claddaugh on my middle finger and a diamond band on my ring finger. I don''t think I can even get the claddaugh off anymore
3.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:32:33 AM
Author: Ellen
Date: 11/9/2008 4:24:09 AM

Author: Lorelei

I don't personally but there are no rules, if you want to wear more than one then go for it!
Ditto.

Thritto to no rules!

I want to have a ring made for the first finger on my right hand, and I could also see myself wearing a band on the third finger when I'm feeling swingy.
37.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Lorelei you''re right there really aren''t any rules are there? Thanks!

diamondcookie stackers are what I sort of had in mind. I also REALLY like your idea of wearing another ring on my left hand pointer finger so that it wouldn''t interfere with my e-ring but it would look cool...I think
21.gif

Deelight so true I totally would wear more than one too if I had them I guess who wouldn''t?
2.gif

merrymunky I too like the idea of symmetry and thanks too for your response it is fun to find out what the other ladies do
21.gif

kat6 your 3 stone sounds divine and how cool that it is passed down from your grandmother. I don''t think it matters at all that it isn''t too matchy with your WG ruby ring I think the mix totally works
21.gif

MMT I think I''d take the other pieces I wear on the day into consideration too before I chose the number of RHRs that I wear. I too wouldn''t want to be too over the top or at least look like it, Thanks!

Ellen cool avatar I almost didn''t recognize you
21.gif
! Thanks as always!

Tuckins1 every finger...cool did you have trouble with them rubbing together and scratching each other or was it fine. I worry about wearing more than one right next to each other in case I ruin one or the other but maybe it depends on the ring/s?

Fly Girl I like the idea of more than one for sure if they are stackers but I was also wondering about more than one individual one on the same hand too and its nice I got answers to both my queries Thanks to you as well!

AprilBaby claddaugh rings are soo pretty!

Coati I really like your idea for when I may fee swingy!
2.gif
too

Thanks so much for all your responses ladies you rock!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
For years I wore a ring on every finger and one thumb; the rings changed a bit over time from sterling to white gold or platinum, but none ever damaged each other. However, they all had plain/engraved shanks, no pave. I suspect two adjacent rings, if they both had pave shanks, would eat into each other a bit.

As I ended up getting more "serious" jewelry, I've cut it down to just decorating my ringfingers (a wedding set & a RHR) because I felt they deserved to not have anything competing with them- my personal taste though; go with what you like, I'd say!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is all personal preference. I always want pinky rings and they drive me CRAZY! I just wear one RHR on my ring finger.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results