shape
carat
color
clarity

Cultured Conch Pearls

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the article.

I''ve never seen one in person, but from the pics I have seen, would love to own a true pink one day.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I find it v. exciting! Access to these beautiful gems will be a boon. Thanks so much for the link!

As for their losing mystique ... I don''t think natural rubies are any less valued because synthetics exist, do you? It will just give rise to a new industry for verification. Somewhat parasitic, yes, but not something that affect the original value ....

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
I think it is so exciting! The pearls are so beautiful but now they are so expensive and only a few store like Mikimoto carry them. I would love to afford a piece one day.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I liked reading that article. Learn something new everday. I wonder when these "cultered conches" will hit the market and how much they will be.... Until then, I guess I will just aquire what I can afford.

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
I read about this on the pearl professor blog and the pearl guide forum. This one is not ready to be the commercial yet. It''s going to be years still I think. Right now it is still like a science experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results