shape
carat
color
clarity

crystal in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DVS1Buyer

Rough_Rock
I saw a stone with a very good gia rating
60.7% depth
56 % table
Ex Polish
Ex Symmetry
however, on the Gia, there is a crystal in the middle of the stone (as view from the crown). It's a little off centered. Is this an imperfection that I should overlook, being a VS1? It took a while to find a stone with those proportions (sarin analysis is still pending). And another stone that I found the guy was asking for 6% off list price per Rapapport report.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Can you see it with the naked eye?

DVS1Buyer

Rough_Rock
it was difficult to find even with a loupe.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
oh, I don't know. will leave that to one of the experts.

RubyBleu

Rough_Rock
An included crystal can be really cool in a diamond. You can sell it as "a jewel within a jewel".... As long as it's small, and not eye-visible you should be fine. Just to the side you say - hard to see with a loop... sounds about right to me.

jamesd

Shiny_Rock
If there wasn't something, it would be graded higher than VS1. Doesn't sound like anything unusual.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Sounds fine. I am actually one of those people who likes the happy accidents of nature. It's kind of like a signature. You know where it is and no one can switch the stone without you knowing.

DVS1Buyer

Rough_Rock
You sorta loss me there, cut rock????
Can you please clarify that for me? Thanks :loopy:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results