shape
carat
color
clarity

Cross me off......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! What a cute proposal. Your ring is stunning!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!! I cant believe he was able to do that while driving! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! And what an icy H... it looks great!!!

Now you have an egagement car the way Croi, Teebee and I have engagement sofas!
2.gif
3.gif

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations- your ring is beautiful. I don''t know how you manage to not jump over to him and hug the crap out of him while he was driving!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It looks so huge and fantastic on your finger!!!
36.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful ring! Love the proposal story. I got "are you gonna marry me or what?" and liked it much better than the whole formal, on a bended knee thing.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Holy guacamole, it''s HUGE!!! What size is your ring finger??
30.gif

Gorgeous stone, classic setting, it''s wonderful!! Congratulations!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to you both! Absolutely beautiful ring and a perfect fit...Love the setting style!
30.gif

Is it YG?

I agree: The diamond does look rather voluptuous on your hand!
2.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WHOA! That thing is amazing!!!! Gorgeous stone, adorable proposal, LOVE IT!!! Congratulations!! (Did I miss what ring size you are?)

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!

I love a solitaire with a wider band.
30.gif

bopitaddict

Shiny_Rock
congratulations! beautiful ring and great story.
face1.gif

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Beautiful ring & memorial, sweet story! Wishing you nothing but health, wealth & happiness as you start your future together!

hellokitty

Rough_Rock
You guys are so sweet!!! Thank you so much!! Now everytime i get into his car im gonna say "Hey you got another present for me to open in there ??" hehe Let me try and answer all questions, Sorry for forgetting. It is platinum, x-prong/basket setting it was a size 4 when i got it, thats what my left hand was sized at numerous times, but it spin soo much and there wasnt much-- i dont know how you would call it-- like resistance when you get it over the knuckle, so the pics as you see them are 3.75. I;ve had it for 4 days now and it already feels weird not having it on when i take it off when i go to bed and when im getting ready in the am. Im already thinking about what band would go with it... hmm, shared prong eternity would look nice, right?? :) hehe
anna

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, that was really sweet of him. I''m so surprised he could stay focused driving and propose at the same time! It is a beautiful ring - CONGRATS!!!

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
oh, the ring is just amazing, your such a luckey gal! Congrats again!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Ohmygosh, how did I not see this?!?! Congratulations!!!! Wonderful proposal & absolutely gorgeous ring!!! I love that he brought you Hello Kitty coloring books!!!
28.gif
I just ordered Hello Kitty checks so I thought that was cute.

Congrats again!!!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Sounds to me like he might have originally planned on asking you later but just couldn''t wait. I find that terribly romantic.

Congrats!

btw - 3.75? I didn''t know they made rings that small lol (size 5 here)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results