shape
carat
color
clarity

Cross me off......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hellokitty

Rough_Rock
The List!!!! Jeffrey proposed to me this Saturday as we were driving to PA to visit his friend. Talk about saying it''ll happen when you least expect it! He had wrapped up a big present and had it waiting in the car, and we start driving. He said it was somthing to keep me occupied on our 2 hr drive. Well we get onto rt 80 and as we are driving i start tearing the wrapping paper, and in the box the first thing i see is a box of chocolates ( yay, something to pig out on durring the drive ) then more tissue paper, and i see 2 hellok kitty coloring books ( huge fan, im such a kid ) THEN, i look further, and see the little blue bag..... the kind that we get when we get somthing special from our jeweler....
Me: What did you do?
FI: What?
Me: What is this??
FI: ::Shrugs shoulders:: You can put it back in the box if you want...
Me: Can i OPEN it?
FI: You can do whater you want, sure
Me: I Look in the bag, see the white jewelery box... this whole time thinking,, wow he got me a pair of earrings.. hmmm. But when i open the box, i see that small RING BOX... EEEEKKK!!! I open it and sure enough,, its and engagement ring!! hahaha,, he looks at me ( still driving on Rt80 and says, " you wanna get married?" And i said " yeah!" He says " Ok then lets get married!" Whew! So thats my weekend, did i get any studying done? NOOOO But we did have a great weekend telling all our family and friends, Now, im gonna go outside and try my best to take a picture of my e_ring while its still sunny!!!
anna

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
Congrats!!!! I''m so happy for you
36.gif
!!!! You must have been so surprised, I''m sure you had no trouble at all occupying yourself on that drive! I can''t wait to see pics!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
YaY
36.gif

That''s wonderful news!!!
9.gif
Your FI is sneaky
9.gif

Can''t wait to see pics!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Now get moving on those pics!!
36.gif
36.gif
31.gif

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
YAYYYYY!!! Congratulations! I also got the "you wanna" phrase before the "formal" asking of the question. The proposal was SO cute!!! Post some pics ASAP!!!

Can you give a description of what it looks like?

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
thats a super cute story!! I LOVE IT! Congratulations!!

hellokitty

Rough_Rock
Got some good pics,, Bro is re-sizing them for me right now, just a few more min :)
thanks ladies!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh congratulations, what a cute proposal story, can''t wait to see the ring!!!
36.gif

hellokitty

Rough_Rock
Here she is!!!! Thank you ladies, PS has been a part of my life so soooo long, Even though i dont post as much, you all feel like my second family!! more pics to come

anna1.JPG

hellokitty

Rough_Rock
sorry, stats... 1.34 H si1 :)

anna2.JPG

hellokitty

Rough_Rock
The pics came out better than i thought :)

anna3.JPG

hellokitty

Rough_Rock
almost done

anna7.JPG

hellokitty

Rough_Rock
aaaand, one more :)

anna10.JPG

icekid

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring, and what a cute proposal! definitely sneaky... which makes it all the more fun!

congrats and best wishes
36.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!! What an original way to propose!! Something you''ll always remember!!

The picture look FANTASTIC!! The ring is beautiful and looks GREAT on your hand!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok that is one gorgeous ring, so white and sparkly. You are quite the photographer, love it with the daffodills!!! It looks so pretty on your hand!!!

Make sure you post this in Show Me The Ring forum so eveyone will see it!!!
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement, and the ring looks gorgeous!!! The stone definitely pops on your hand. I love the proposal - very whimsical feeling and romantic in a heart-on-his-sleeve kinda way. Congrats again!!!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Yay - congratulations. That is such a great ring! I can''t believe how huge and icy-white it looks! Do you have additional specs??

hellokitty

Rough_Rock
Thank you all soo much for the sweet compliments and well wishes, I do plan on telling my brand new hubby to be that you all love the ring and proposal :) Those are all the specs i have for now :)
anna

rms

Brilliant_Rock
your ring is bold and beautiful. And I love the proposal story!! Congratulations.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
YEA!!!! I love it! That i ssoo cute and thoughtful,....though I wonder did you color? How did you ever sit sitill? You must have just smoothered him with kisses. I love your story that it is truely unique and soo cute! Yea!!!! I love your ring it is classic and suits your hand to a tee!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
totally cute proposal HK! congrats to you both
36.gif
your ring is gorgeous, super white and big! looks great on your hand
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow- that''s wonderful.

I love that setting. It''s got to be one of my favorites. The classic basket.

Many happy years for you two!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Stunning ring!!! It looks fabulous on you!
36.gif

You should definitely start a thread in SMTR in you haven''t yet.

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Congrats HK20! Your ring looks beautiful on your hand -- nice size and so white! Your pictures came out beautifully.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results