shape
carat
color
clarity

Crisscut Problems!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockkid

Rough_Rock
Wondering if people can help me out with Christopher Design Crisscut rings? The diamonds used in the rings are not lab certified (since that''s Christopher''s stance) and cost a pretty penny! I''m looking at a 3 stone ring, 0.75, 0.23, 0.23 without any grading except what the jeweler is giving me (F, VSI1). When asked to see the paperwork from Christopher''s they had none and proceeded to call Christopher designs to get more information. Christopher came back with G, SI1 as a rating they thought it was. I have 2 days after I buy the ring to return for full cash refund. My girl''s in love with the ring. I''ve had other people try and get this ring or crisscuts from other jewelers but seems that Christopher Designs want to hold down the volume to drive the price up! Not any jeweler can get these is what I''m being told. Any help would be appreciated.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Hm. Well, that''s the issue with branded stones. If you''ve searched and there isn''t a similar shape that you can substitute for this one, you sort of have to go with what they give you.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2005 4:33:55 PM
Author:rockkid
Wondering if people can help me out with Christopher Design Crisscut rings? The diamonds used in the rings are not lab certified (since that''s Christopher''s stance) and cost a pretty penny! I''m looking at a 3 stone ring, 0.75, 0.23, 0.23 without any grading except what the jeweler is giving me (F, VSI1). When asked to see the paperwork from Christopher''s they had none and proceeded to call Christopher designs to get more information. Christopher came back with G, SI1 as a rating they thought it was. I have 2 days after I buy the ring to return for full cash refund. My girl''s in love with the ring. I''ve had other people try and get this ring or crisscuts from other jewelers but seems that Christopher Designs want to hold down the volume to drive the price up! Not any jeweler can get these is what I''m being told. Any help would be appreciated.
how about rushing it to an INDEPENDANT APPRAISER...

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This chain store in the United Kingdom sells CrissCut diamonds

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
There are several other stone cuts that give a similar look.

But I doubt you would find this company using low grade goods for their branded cut.

G or F
SI or VS - they will all look great.
It is only an issue if you are going to consider reselling - if it makes your girl happy it might be Game Set and Match

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockkid,
Where did you find this Crisscut ring, I have been looking for one for ages?

diamondsbylauren

Brilliant_Rock
I.......AGREE WITH GARRY!!!!!!
35.gif

The difference between F/VS1 and G/SI1 in the sizes we are talking about won''t make a substantive difference in the look of the ring.
This really won''t make a difference to you as the person keeping the ring.

Although it might be expensive, if she loves it, you can likely put a fork in it- YOU''RE DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results