shape
carat
color
clarity

Crescendo by Whiteflash?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RaeAnn

Rough_Rock
Hello all! I''ve been a lurker here since November and can''t believe how much I''ve learned from all of your experiences. Thanks for being here!

I''m hunting (well, my fiance and I
appl.gif
) for an e-ring. We think we''ve found the stone, but the hard part is the setting!
sad.gif

Right now both settings that we''re looking at are Whiteflash designs, one is the Champagne pave, the other is the Crescendo, which is hand-engraved and in the attached picture (please work please work please work). Has anybody seen or have pictures of the Crescendo setting in real life? I got some pictures of the Champagne pave from Bob (dimonbob) yesterday, but he didn''t have any of the Crescendo and I''m so impatient!
11.gif

Can anybody help? OF COURSE when I eventually get the ring I''ll post pictures! So long as I can figure out how to....

Thanks guys!

gi_WFR-ENGRPt_f[1].jpg

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!
love.gif
Actually, both are beautiful rings!!
love.gif
love.gif

I haven't seen this one, personally. But I can tell you that the WF jewelers do fantastic work. I have a LE design ring that was custom made. It is absolutely seemless. No solder marks. No cut marks. Gorgeous and smooth!!
16.gif

You can't go wrong with either ring!
2.gif

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi RaeAnn:

The pictures you have posted are the pictures we have. It is a brand new design and I am sure over time we will have "ring on finger" pictures
twirl.gif

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results