shape
carat
color
clarity

Credit card payments require shipping to FedEx location?

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone - I have been working with Whiteflash on a DBTY bracelet order. They've been extremely easy to deal with and I'm so excited for this purchase. It will be an 18k yellow gold 6.75" bracelet with 8 diamonds at 10 pts each. We have finalized the spec and I just now need to make the payment so they can get started. I was told that if I pay by credit card I will have to take delivery at a FedEx location but if I pay by wire I can have it delivered to my home (although FedEx is not collecting signatures at this time so the package may be left on my porch without them ringing the bell). I wasn't aware of this nuance of shipping to a FedEx location for a credit card payment and have read a lot of threads on here lately and never saw that mentioned so just wanted to highlight that. I don't know if this is a Whiteflash specific protocol or if it is standard for the industry.

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
I haven’t yet ordered through WF, but my purchases with Brian Gavin Diamonds have been required to be shipped to a FedEx for pickup, regardless of credit card vs. wire payment.

Your bracelet sounds beautiful! Excited for you

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
I ended up paying by wire, more so to get the 3% discount. Although after the $30 wire transfer fee my bank charged, the discount wasn't as material. Oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes.

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
@adlgel Ah, well. Even a small discount is still nice! Plus, now you have the convenience of the parcel being delivered right to your door instead of wanting to rip it open in the FedEx parking lot. Hopefully you can be home and on the lookout for the day of delivery. Would love to see photos when it‘s in your hands!

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
My husband and I have both worked from home for the past year so as a result we are typically home to accept deliveries. . He works out of our dining room which is at the front of the house with 2 big windows so he typically doesn't miss the arrival of any delivery drivers lol.

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
My husband and I have both worked from home for the past year so as a result we are typically home to accept deliveries. . He works out of our dining room which is at the front of the house with 2 big windows so he typically doesn't miss the arrival of any delivery drivers lol.

Awesome!! You’re all set then, with husband on watch haha

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just be aware that despite requiring a signature, FedEx left my emerald ring stuck on the outside of my mailbox, at the end of my long driveway. Anyone could've taken it or the way they had it wedged, it could've fallen off into the street. I stalked all day long and got the "delivered" notification but no ring! I was sure they dropped it at the wrong house and called immediately. They said it was left at a common area. Grr! I'll be picking mine up from now on.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Yep same, I recently had a fedex delivery that left my diamond ring on the porch as well. They didn't even try to be discreet and leave it out of plain sight. I would advise you to pick up where you can.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results