shape
carat
color
clarity

Creative and Crazy Cakes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/4/2008 3:15:30 PM
Author: gwendolyn
Date: 7/4/2008 11:29:58 AM

Author: musey

Here are some of my favorites from Mike''s Amazing Cakes in Seattle!

23.gif

Those are incredible! Too pretty to eat!

I was just looking around for some and found one I think my other half would LOVE (and maybe no one else here will understand?): a Terry Pratchett Discworld cake!
6.gif
I totally didn''t think it was for real but here is the step-by-step to make it yourself--insanity: Discworld Cake

23.gif

I had better not let my best friend''s fiance see this cake, or she''ll end up with it as their wedding cake. He''s a huuuuge Pratchett fan.

Personally, I think it needs a little Death perched somewhere.
3.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2008 3:15:30 PM
Author: gwendolyn
Date: 7/4/2008 11:29:58 AM

Author: musey

Here are some of my favorites from Mike''s Amazing Cakes in Seattle!

23.gif

Those are incredible! Too pretty to eat!

I was just looking around for some and found one I think my other half would LOVE (and maybe no one else here will understand?): a Terry Pratchett Discworld cake!
6.gif
I totally didn''t think it was for real but here is the step-by-step to make it yourself--insanity: Discworld Cake

Omg, that is amazing! I <3 Discworld...

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2008 5:34:40 PM
Author: Galateia
23.gif

I had better not let my best friend''s fiance see this cake, or she''ll end up with it as their wedding cake. He''s a huuuuge Pratchett fan.

Personally, I think it needs a little Death perched somewhere.
3.gif
Heheh, I agree! With him petting a tiny kitten (I love his soft spot for cats).
9.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
And a small Death of Rats too...although rats on a wedding cake doesn''t really call the best image to mind!
3.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Um. I was stupid and showed FF the spiderman and hulk cake and now he wants one.

I told him ok, but that I wouldn''t make it because I''ll be too busy making the plain ol'' wedding cake.

I think we found a grooms cake.
40.gif

Good thing we won''t be getting married for a long long time, perhaps he''ll forget about it.
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results