shape
carat
color
clarity

Creating one necklace out of two

KLC

Shiny_Rock
I would like to know if I could have this sapphire and diamond pendant attached where it would dangle from the center of the diamond smile necklace? Is that something that could be done securely? And do you think it would look good? Screenshot_20240310_190627_Facebook.jpg 20240310_191626.jpg

Naturally a jeweler would have to take a look at both pieces in person, but I feel like this is a definite possibility. In fact, I think it would be a relatively simple/inexpensive alteration. I imagine they would solder one or more small jump rings beneath the center diamond on the necklace to fasten the pendant. That way it will have some dangle and not be static. The pendant looks to already have a small "hidden" bail or ring at the top, so I don't even think they'd need to touch it (beyond attaching it, of course). And yes, I think it would look lovely!! :kiss2:

KLC

Shiny_Rock
Naturally a jeweler would have to take a look at both pieces in person, but I feel like this is a definite possibility. In fact, I think it would be a relatively simple/inexpensive alteration. I imagine they would solder one or more small jump rings beneath the center diamond on the necklace to fasten the pendant. That way it will have some dangle and not be static. The pendant looks to already have a small "hidden" bail or ring at the top, so I don't even think they'd need to touch it (beyond attaching it, of course). And yes, I think it would look lovely!! :kiss2:

Thank you! I never wear the sapphire pendant because the chain is so tiny and fragile. I suppose I could get a heavier chain, but I was playing around with layering them and liked the way it looked.

Thank you! I never wear the sapphire pendant because the chain is so tiny and fragile. I suppose I could get a heavier chain, but I was playing around with layering them and liked the way it looked.

I'm interested to hear how you make out! Keep up posted!!

KLC

Shiny_Rock
Yup. I'm so having this done! It gives it an antique vibe, in my opinion. It may be a little fancy for everyday wear, but that won't stop me from wearing it everyday. Lol. I will share photos when it's finished. Screenshot_20240310_234108_Gallery.jpg

Yup. I'm so having this done! It gives it an antique vibe, in my opinion. It may be a little fancy for everyday wear, but that won't stop me from wearing it everyday. Lol. I will share photos when it's finished. Screenshot_20240310_234108_Gallery.jpg

I'd absolutely wear that to the office or out to dinner on a Saturday night. I want to see the finished piece!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

i love this
i think it will turn out wonderfully

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results