shape
carat
color
clarity

Crazy Rich Asians

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My husband and I are sitting in the theater right now.... finally! :lol:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We saw it yesterday, really enjoyed it, although it was a bit predictable.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loved the movie.

Watched it the other night on HBO and we both enjoyed it. The bling. The clothes. All of it. :kiss2:

And now my dh and I want to learn how to play mahjong. I know it’s challenging but it looks like fun.

Now I want to read the book.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loved the movie.

Watched it the other night on HBO and we both enjoyed it. The bling. The clothes. All of it. :kiss2:

And now my dh and I want to learn how to play mahjong. I know it’s challenging but it looks like fun.

Now I want to read the book.
I loved it as well and want to read the book also. I have watched it 3 times since buying it a couple months ago.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I watched it strictly to see the emerald ring. But the story was enjoyable too. Knowing that the ring was real made it so much more exciting. :lol-2:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw it and loved it! DH is going to watch it with me tonight.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember thinking if someone presented me with that giant emerald, symbolic or not, I would want to keep it!!!! :lol:

#sorryitsminenow

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
This is not really related to the movie, but speaking of crazy rich Asians, I was in an Asian shopping plaza yesterday, when I saw the following cars with custom paint jobs:
Range Rover with Sanrio (Hello Kitty) motif, a Camouflage Tesla Model X and a bedazzled Porsche Cayenne sport....indont think these were the owners only cars, they were probably the weekend “fun” motif cars....

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I decided to read the book before watching the movie, anyway, it turns out it’s a trilogy! They are certainly a very entertaining read. I liked the way that there were so many funny comments in different languages that had to be explained in the appendix, certainly kept me on my toes! It was interesting to watch the movie later and note all the events, characters and back story that had to be edited out to compress it into one film.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results