shape
carat
color
clarity

*Crazy* Huge Diamonds! :-D

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I keep seeing "@thediamondsgirl" on IG, so I decided to explore her grid. Some of the diamonds/creations really are beautiful, and some, while beautiful, are right into ring-pop territory. Like this one:
This ring above reminds me of when I was a kid, and the dentist would give us a sparklie ring if we were well-behaved. :D

m-cubed

Shiny_Rock
I would give myself a shiner if I wore that ring. Would be much better as a pendant, I Think.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful but insane!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
"Too big" does exist!

DK :lol-2:

For me, a lot of the items in her grid fall into the "too big for me" category. However, there are people that do wear this kind of stuff!

A good friend of mine lives in a country where this size and quality of diamonds are fairly common for evening events. :oops2: She shared some pictures from a wedding where at first she thought the bride's dress had really sparklie crystals on it. Then quickly realized it was diamonds of all sizes—and it was spectacularly beautiful to see the bride moving about. I'd loved to have seen that in real life!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me, a lot of the items in her grid fall into the "too big for me" category. However, there are people that do wear this kind of stuff!

A good friend of mine lives in a country where this size and quality of diamonds are fairly common for evening events. :oops2: She shared some pictures from a wedding where at first she thought the bride's dress had really sparklie crystals on it. Then quickly realized it was diamonds of all sizes—and it was spectacularly beautiful to see the bride moving about. I'd loved to have seen that in real life!

Each to their own for certain.

Cultural and/or peer pressure etc. no doubt plays a part!

DK :))

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Fun to see, but most are too big for me. However there's a Harry Winston EC ring that's a mere 25 that I DEFINITELY could rock!!!

Last edited:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun to see, but most are too big for me. However there's a Harry Winston EC ring that's a mere 25 its that I DEFINITELY could rock!!!

Oh I was just on the Harry Winston website! Yes, we all could definitely rock one of their creations...pun intended!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No way would I wear that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results